Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2006, 10:38 AM
I BELIEVE

i like that article on Shaun Phillips.. he was the anchor .. and he is a defensive team leader i hope he gets to the probowl.. him and shawne both with some other defensive guys behind them Luis jamal jammer and mccree.. with that defense healed up.. its going to be scary that top ranked defense will once again be there.. and with short field.. that offense will punish any defense.. mark my words

My Draft.. Draft BPA in each pick!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Chargers Till I Die

god i love it.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Chargers Fan since 1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyi
man that last guy talks of how tomlinson don't lead the league in rushing and stuff...and how he got shut down against the eagles.

yet he was ignorant and forgot to mention that tomlinson has been doing what he does, and his lineman aren't even all that great. i know people in san diego don't wanna b like our offensive line is great but tomlinson makes them so much better, if u put an average back behind that line and have the same attention tomlinson gets from the defense...our rushing attack would be invisible.

and to mention the eagles game...man thats a joke, anyone who watch'd that game knows that the offensive line was beyond terrible that game. they go dominated in every aspect of the rushing attack.
Didn't the Chiefs have 3 offensive linemen in the pro bowl last year? I don't remember the last time we had any offensive lineman in the pro bowl, although that might change this year. This year, their OL is good, but not as good. His average YPC this year is 4.3, down from 5.2 last year. LJ should lead the league, he has 53 more carries than LT, and 38 more than the RB with the 2nd most carries, Chester Taylor of MN. And, Herm Edwards wants to run more. It's a good thing LJ is durable.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:43 PM
muggd

coolbeans, LT is great and will be for awhile
Old 12-01-2006, 09:46 AM
ImpactBolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by C}{ARG3R
I know... What the hell is LDT anyways?
Atleast our LT isn't a crackhead

Stupid NY Fans
Old 12-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Go Bolts

Thats a pretty interesting thread... I can't believe any of them are even trying to argue that LJ is better than LT... It is a fact that LT is better, and is the best HB in the NFL... Damn, there are alot of homers over there.. But there are also quite a few intelligent posters..

Chief fans >>> Raider and Donkey fans.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:12 PM
BORNINSD1964

Thumbs up Couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman19
It's when I visit message boards like the Chiefs, that I thank the mods we have such a great layout.
No kidding. The more you visit other team boards, the more you appreciate this one. Some of them are horrible!!!! Others are just sad like their teams.

Big thanks and props to our webmeisters here!!!

Sorry this was off the original topic.

WELCOME BACK SHAWNE!!! ENJOY YOUR SACKLUNCH TODAY!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 04:08 AM
BootyBandit

You think we'll ever see raider fans talking like that?

What's that in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane... It's a PIG!
Old 12-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Destroy the opposition!

KC fans are actually really knowledgeable overall, each team has its fair share of homers and i think you can make a case for LJ to be one of the best in the league easily.

but i think most NFL fans would agree (especially right now) that LT is a man among boys in the NFL, not only are we witnessing history in the making but he is doing it flying chargers colors!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.