Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Hall of Famer

Default New Stadium Tickets/SSL

Wow. Hard pass

http://www.chargers.com/news/2018/03...-park-sale-faq
Old 03-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Hall of Famer

The All-Access Seats are the most expensive seat going on sale now, with a seat license price of $75,000 and season ticket price of $350 per seat. VIP Seats have a seat license price of $50,000 and a season ticket price of $350 per seat. The Club Seats are the least expensive seat going on sale now and have three seat license price points: $10,000, $15,000 and $25,000. The season ticket price for all three is $350 per seat. The $350 season ticket price for all Premium Seats is fixed for three seasons through 2022.
Premium Seats on sale next week constitute approximately a quarter of the total bowl seating inventory for the Chargers at Hollywood Park (excluding suites), with All-Access and VIP Seats accounting for approximately a quarter of the Premium Seats.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Hall of Famer

https://patch.com/california/santamo...campaign=alert
Old 03-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Calling my realtor now...
Old 03-13-2018, 03:14 PM
Veteran

$350 per ticket is insane. the PSL is not as bad as it sounds, they will actually have some value down the road, due to the "hopeful" rebate in 50 years.

how can you care if they charge you $10 for a cheap a** hot dog - you just paid $350 for your seat! the hot dog should be $50 in order to keep pace.

family of 4 = $1,400 for a game. wow.
Old 03-14-2018, 03:21 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
The All-Access Seats are the most expensive seat going on sale now, with a seat license price of $75,000 and season ticket price of $350 per seat. VIP Seats have a seat license price of $50,000 and a season ticket price of $350 per seat. The Club Seats are the least expensive seat going on sale now and have three seat license price points: $10,000, $15,000 and $25,000. The season ticket price for all three is $350 per seat. The $350 season ticket price for all Premium Seats is fixed for three seasons through 2022.
Premium Seats on sale next week constitute approximately a quarter of the total bowl seating inventory for the Chargers at Hollywood Park (excluding suites), with All-Access and VIP Seats accounting for approximately a quarter of the Premium Seats.
Rome wasn't built on hay and love ya know.................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:23 AM
Power of 51

"6. How did you determine your seat prices?

We priced with the fan in mind. "

Folks, your Emperor couldn't make that crap up on my best day of comedy. WOW !
And yet, somewhere deep down, I love it. I can't help it. Sick that way.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:24 AM
Power of 51

6. How did you determine your seat prices?

We priced with the fan in mind. We commissioned a series of focus groups and market research studies, and we even tested different price levels with fans. The experience at Hollywood Park will be remarkable, and we think a broad cross-section of our fans should have an opportunity to be part of the action with us. This includes people who want to buy a suite or a club seat, as well as families who want to experience the best general admission seats in the league.

.................I would have to sell my family to afford this.......................

Old 03-14-2018, 03:37 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

I may become a ticket broker come 2020 depending on how much a PSL for normal people seats cost.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
"6. How did you determine your seat prices?

We priced with the fan in mind. "

Folks, your Emperor couldn't make that crap up on my best day of comedy. WOW !
And yet, somewhere deep down, I love it. I can't help it. Sick that way.
PoTD. no doubt