Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2017, 06:49 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC-SBV-1D View Post
I hope so.
I think fox 5 is showing Rams preseason games in SD
We watch so little tv it makes paying for cable such a horrible waste.
I know this sounds funny but are there any "Charger bars" in SD?
Haha
I got Youtube TV and since it includes the local stations of wherever it thinks your phone is located, a simple fake GPS App will allow you to watch Los Angeles broadcast from anywhere in the US. Definitely wont be buying Sunday Ticket this year.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:06 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC-SBV-1D View Post
I know this sounds funny but are there any "Charger bars" in SD?
Haha
The Tilted Kilt in Mission Valley.

Kaplan said people are "hate watching" the Chargers there.

I think they just can't admit that they're still fans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 04-28-2017, 07:07 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
If I had to guess.....they'all probably get good enough ratings to cover regular season games
CBS8 in San Diego says they will be airing 12 Chargers games in San Diego this year.

The other four are Fox games, and they haven't said whether or not they'll be airing them in SD.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 04-28-2017, 12:00 PM
¯\_BAG_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
I got Youtube TV and since it includes the local stations of wherever it thinks your phone is located, a simple fake GPS App will allow you to watch Los Angeles broadcast from anywhere in the US. Definitely wont be buying Sunday Ticket this year.
great tip bro.
good looking out.

Stay Classy... Kansas City
Old 04-28-2017, 12:01 PM
¯\_BAG_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
CBS8 in San Diego says they will be airing 12 Chargers games in San Diego this year.

The other four are Fox games, and they haven't said whether or not they'll be airing them in SD.
oh great.
thought that was still up in the air locally.
thanks

Stay Classy... Kansas City
Old 05-02-2017, 01:24 PM
glutton for punishment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutton4Bolts View Post
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

I assume 640 has a powerful signal... At least I hope it does. Working in Redlands and living in the Berdoo Mtns... I mostly listen to 830, 1360 and 1090 [when I am on the mountain].

640 is not a sports radio station.... I wonder when we can expect some of the daily programs in the LA Market [570, 830, and 1360] to actually cover the Bolts.?.? I hear next to nothing on my radio dial except the typical: "No one wants the Bolts in LA". Really want a talk show that follows my team for my commutes up and down the hill.
Has anyone heard more about the radio/tv deal:

http://www.chargers.com/news/2017/04...ia-los-angeles

I tuned into 570 the day after the announcement and heard an entire Chargers draft discussion, but have heard nothing since. Further, the main link on the Chargers site still says to "Stay tuned..."

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/radio-network

I am tired of hearing next to nothing on my commutes about the Bolts on 830 and 1360. I thought that they would start to have at least some local coverage. 830 discussed the Rams to a VERY minor extent... it is all about the Angels. So I am begging the question... Are we still irrelevant in the eyes of the media. I think the answer is yes and aside from winning a championship, I guess we will remain that way.

glutton for punishment.... glutton4Bolts