Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Power of 51

Default BOLT UP TiME !!!!

I have noticed some good, solid critical thinking on issues our team faces. Is this really the time for that ? I don't think so.

5 years of playoff drought. IT'S TIME TO GET STOKED AND START LOSING YOUR MIND. It's ok. If we lose, but lose with an effort, nothing to be ashamed of. You do not have to hedge yourself on the CMB out of fear that someone will mock you on here for cheering your team.

C'MON, SNAP OUT OF IT !

Wear Chargers gear the next 4 days. If you have any blue clothes, we all do, WEAR THEM !!!! Yellow ? Wear it !!! We have been road devils in white, wear white if you have to !!!!!!! Even if the colors are just reminders to yourself how great it feels to make the playoffs for heavens sakes !!!!!!

IT"S TIME TO BOLT THE HELL UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your cheering in this thread. Root it up !!! Post stories of representing YOUR WILDCARD TEAM !!!!!!! How are you fanned up Bolties ?!?!?!?!?!

Post pics, whatever you want in here. General theme of Bolt Pride.

I personally think it is PAYBACK WEEK !!!! The team is going to dial up some very different looks for the Ravens this week. IT IS TIME TO RETURN TO WHAT GOT US 12 WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lethal passing game, and a gashing run game that shocked the world this year. Let's get off the field on 3rd downs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on. Rock Up. Let's Roll these Black Birds in their own house !!!!!

BREAK THE BIRDCAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Hall of Famer

Bolt up people!! It's been a fabulous season. I'm grateful to root the Chargers into January. Let's rock and roll!!

Last edited by ltinabottle; 01-02-2019 at 06:55 PM..
Old 01-02-2019, 02:55 PM
Hall of Famer

I fear this will lead to infractions
Old 01-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I fear this will lead to infractions
You have received an infraction at The Official San Diego Chargers Forum
Old 01-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Thank you CMB

I was never good at fractions

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:23 PM
First member of the board

Chargerfreak is right - too many downers. Live it up, they may not have a better chance for five more years. Enjoy the ride.

Love this years never give up, come from behind attitude. It's a fun season - so have some fun out of it! BOLT UP!

Old 01-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
I have noticed some good, solid critical thinking on issues our team faces. Is this really the time for that ? I don't think so.

5 years of playoff drought. IT'S TIME TO GET STOKED AND START LOSING YOUR MIND. It's ok. If we lose, but lose with an effort, nothing to be ashamed of. You do not have to hedge yourself on the CMB out of fear that someone will mock you on here for cheering your team.

C'MON, SNAP OUT OF IT !

Wear Chargers gear the next 4 days. If you have any blue clothes, we all do, WEAR THEM !!!! Yellow ? Wear it !!! We have been road devils in white, wear white if you have to !!!!!!! Even if the colors are just reminders to yourself how great it feels to make the playoffs for heavens sakes !!!!!!

IT"S TIME TO BOLT THE HELL UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your cheering in this thread. Root it up !!! Post stories of representing YOUR WILDCARD TEAM !!!!!!! How are you fanned up Bolties ?!?!?!?!?!

Post pics, whatever you want in here. General theme of Bolt Pride.

I personally think it is PAYBACK WEEK !!!! The team is going to dial up some very different looks for the Ravens this week. IT IS TIME TO RETURN TO WHAT GOT US 12 WINS !!!!!!!!!!!!! Lethal passing game, and a gashing run game that shocked the world this year. Let's get off the field on 3rd downs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on. Rock Up. Let's Roll these Black Birds in their own house !!!!!

BREAK THE BIRDCAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're coming your way. We're gonna dazzle you with our play. The time has come. We're shooting for number 1.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Go Chargers!

Playoffs! .... on to Baltimore!

Go Chargers!
Old 01-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Bolt up people!! It's been a fabulous season. I'm grateful to root the Chargers into January. Let's rock and roll!!
January Bolt love just weighed in. Nice. Like really nice.

Old 01-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeroo View Post
Chargerfreak is right - too many downers. Live it up, they may not have a better chance for five more years. Enjoy the ride.

Love this years never give up, come from behind attitude. It's a fun season - so have some fun out of it! BOLT UP!
The original poster on the board is PUMPED !!!!!!!
LIVE in the moment !!!!!!!!!