Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2005, 04:40 PM
sd0wn

Default All i want to see is one game

I have been a Charger fan all my life and i have just moved from Portland to Riverside California. Right now i am not financially stable to take the hit of season ticket prices but i really want to see at least one Charger game this season.

What i am looking for is advice for the best way to accomplish this? I know how fast tickets can sell so i need advice from people who have accomplished this feat before. Does anyone have any preferences on the best way to puchase single game tickets the day they go on sale? I preferably want to see a really good game like maybe our Monday night game which might be a little tougher. All suggestions are welcome, i am willing to camp out at the stadium if one of you feels thats the best way. I really need to know... please help me out.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Hall of Famer

Well, get nosebleed seats(cheapest seats..I think they're $7). Then, sneak down to field level. Try http://www.ticketmaster.com for tickets that may be marked down. ticketmaster.com only posts tickets for sale for games that are within 60 days, so you can't get any now if that's what you're looking for. I don't know ticketmaster's number, but maybe someone else does, or maybe it's on their site.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:34 PM
sd0wn

well if i am able to get tickets i will probabily dish out a decent amount of money to get the best seats available but i want to get them as soon as they're available so they're not sold out. If ticketmaster only sells them 60 days in advanced then what about buying them at Qualcomm?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTfan4life
Well, get nosebleed seats(cheapest seats..I think they're $7). Then, sneak down to field level. Try http://www.ticketmaster.com for tickets that may be marked down. ticketmaster.com only posts tickets for sale for games that are within 60 days, so you can't get any now if that's what you're looking for. I don't know ticketmaster's number, but maybe someone else does, or maybe it's on their site.
Haha sneak down to the field level how are you suppose to do that? Dress up as an ninja

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:11 PM
TD4LT

i no how you feel i live in SC and still have not been to a chargers game im saving up though hopefully get enuf by this year... i wanna get good seats not nosebleeds
Old 06-03-2005, 12:19 AM
joseph04

just letting you guys who havent been to a game yet, honestly the best place to sit is any where in the Plaza area, 60$ not that bad.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd0wn
I have been a Charger fan all my life and i have just moved from Portland to Riverside California. Right now i am not financially stable to take the hit of season ticket prices but i really want to see at least one Charger game this season.

What i am looking for is advice for the best way to accomplish this? I know how fast tickets can sell so i need advice from people who have accomplished this feat before. Does anyone have any preferences on the best way to puchase single game tickets the day they go on sale? I preferably want to see a really good game like maybe our Monday night game which might be a little tougher. All suggestions are welcome, i am willing to camp out at the stadium if one of you feels thats the best way. I really need to know... please help me out.
Keeping checking on the tickets section on this site. Single game seats go on sale in July, as the date gets closer they will announce exactly when they go on sale. Call or go online as soon as they are available. It's like getting tickets to a concert.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:39 PM
sd0wn

seriously though i wanna know the best way. even if all thats left are nose bleeds. i want to be at the best place at the right time that will have seats available. I want to go some where that i can be garunteed seats for a chargers game. Some where i can go and wont be let down. The day they go on sale i want to wave those tickets in my hands and scream GO CHARGERS!!!!!

please there has to be someone who has gone through the same situation that i have sucuessfully. PLEASE HELP
Old 06-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Chargers99

any ticket master at 10am the day they go on sale or at qualcomm. i am pretty sure you will get a ticket to one of the games.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:35 PM

I'm going to be camping out...trick.

I want to see the night games and the Season opener...I'm hoping to get tickets to the Giants Bolts game over anything else right now......