Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 AM
vbboltsfan

there was a couple people at Hooters with Blue and Gold jerseys... had a good time till the last min of the game. Anybody else go anywhere?
Old 10-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Mcharger70

Going out tommarow to watch the game , Do any of you have a Virginia Beach / Chesapeake Sportsbar you all happen to meet at?
Old 10-09-2008, 10:50 AM
vbboltsfan

sorry man i didnt get on before the game... went to AJ Gators on Holland Rd in Va Beach to watch the game and there were me and about 10 other Charger fans there. That was my first time going there for a game but if there are that many fans there all the time i think that will be my new spot...if you wanna go hit me up, and i will try to check this more often
Old 10-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Super Bowl or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcharger70 View Post
Going out tommarow to watch the game , Do any of you have a Virginia Beach / Chesapeake Sportsbar you all happen to meet at?
I'm from California and will be in VB this weekend. Will be at Octoberfest Saturday night on the beach. We make the trip every year to VB in October... Last year we went to a local place called Shuckers... not to bad, but not to many Chargers fans. I think vbboltsfan and his friends will be at the octberfest Saturday..
Old 10-09-2008, 03:25 PM
This is OUR time!!

I'm in Williamsburg! I'll be at home watching the game but it's nice to see VA Bolt fans, I've seen some Charger stickers on a few cars up here. I'll be sporting my Charger magnetic helmet on my car and I always have my Bolt sticker on my back window GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! We need this win!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open up the GATES and let the RIVERS flow!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:14 AM
vbboltsfan

hahah i have a big bolt sticker on the back of my truck...suprising i get alot of honks and thumbs up so i know there is a few of us
Old 10-10-2008, 07:17 AM
vbboltsfan

yeah im probably gonna be at the beach this weekend...Sharx is cool lots of TVs but it can be pricey....
Old 10-10-2008, 07:19 AM
This is OUR time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbboltsfan View Post
hahah i have a big bolt sticker on the back of my truck...suprising i get alot of honks and thumbs up so i know there is a few of us
Cool! I haven't got any honks yet or thumbs up, my sticker is only 4 inches long but it's visable, I have a black car so it really stands out. I've seen a Ridgeline with a Charger sticker in the window, was that you?

Open up the GATES and let the RIVERS flow!!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Super Bowl or Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbboltsfan View Post
yeah im probably gonna be at the beach this weekend...Sharx is cool lots of TVs but it can be pricey....
What street is Sharx on?, The game will be televised at 08:00pm easter time I hope.......
Old 10-10-2008, 01:45 PM
vbboltsfan

no the Ridgeline i see alot...i have a white Tacoma..... Boltspride i believe its on 19th street, its right next to Peabodys night club