Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football & Pick 'Em Pools
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2018, 02:48 PM
Moderator of Delusions

A few of you still with no picks in....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:43 PM
Didn't see that coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Are these really your picks Bleu ?
Yep Woodeye...but, I'll probably come in last this week if my Thursday pick is any indication of the future. Boy was I wrong about that game.

Hopefully I fair a bit better on my other choices. Often it's a gut feeling which is why I knew the Chiefs would win last week and you can read my thoughts on why I feel this week is a trap. Go Bolts
Old 09-14-2018, 08:28 PM
Thank you CMB

Is somebody keeping track of results?

Ravens vs Bengals
Panthers vs Falcons
Chargers vs Bills
Vikings vs Packers
Browns vsSaints
Dolphins vs Jets
Chiefs vs Steelers
Eagles vs Buccaneers
Texans vs Titans
Colts vs Redskins
Cardinals vs Rams
Lions vs 49ers
Raiders vs Broncos
Patriots vs Jaguars
Giants vs Cowboys
Seahawks vs Bears (Monday)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-15-2018, 05:01 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleuMoon View Post
Yep Woodeye...but, I'll probably come in last this week if my Thursday pick is any indication of the future. Boy was I wrong about that game.

Hopefully I fair a bit better on my other choices. Often it's a gut feeling which is why I knew the Chiefs would win last week and you can read my thoughts on why I feel this week is a trap. Go Bolts
We would have had to win last week for this to be a trap game.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:22 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBoltFan View Post
Is somebody keeping track of results?
back on post 72.
I'm tracking

Blue 10-5
Freak 10-5
Wood 5-10
Disc 8-7
TB 8-7
Ninja 5-10
LTOCB 8-7
Canmore 8-7
JoeM 9-6
Gregn8 8-7
21_500 7-8
Gf 9-6
Lacosta 10-5
AFBolt 8-7
_________

Old 09-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Been a bad (and busy) week:

- College roommate and ex-rugby teammate undergoing full-blown chemo for brain cancer, and found out on Sunday evening that it is likely terminal and has months to live.

- Another former rugby teammate was in ICU with kidney failure, had to undergo surgery to remove a blockage, and will have another surgery two weeks from now to have a benign tumor removed after his kidneys have recovered more from the stoppage.

- Topping it off was getting a text from my sister informing me that my Dad was in the emergency room after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure and fluid in the lungs. Thankfully, it appears that he can be treated with a vest to insure continuous blood flow, and followed up with a pacemaker in a couple of months after he regains some strength.

Puts the Week 1 egg (still haven't watched the 2nd half of a game where the Chargers gave away 17 special teams points - and I don't believe that I will) into perspective.

Then drove our son up to Santa Clara University on Friday evening, and drove back home late Saturday evening.

My very late picks:

Ravens vs Bengals
Panthers vs Falcons
Chargers vs Bills
Vikings vs Packers
Browns vsSaints
Dolphins vs Jets
Chiefs vs Steelers
Eagles vs Buccaneers
Texans vs Titans
Colts vs Redskins
Cardinals vs Rams
Lions vs 49ers
Raiders vs Broncos
Patriots vs Jaguars
Giants vs Cowboys

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.

Last edited by JoeMcRugby; 09-16-2018 at 12:32 PM..
Old 09-16-2018, 01:01 PM
Moderator of Delusions

none of the games were over. Should have just put them in.

What a week Joe. I pray that God is will all and you.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:56 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post

- College roommate and ex-rugby teammate undergoing full-blown chemo for brain cancer, and found out on Sunday evening that it is likely terminal and has months to live.

- Another former rugby teammate was in ICU with kidney failure, had to undergo surgery to remove a blockage, and will have another surgery two weeks from now to have a benign tumor removed after his kidneys have recovered more from the stoppage.

- Topping it off was getting a text from my sister informing me that my Dad was in the emergency room after being diagnosed with congestive heart failure and fluid in the lungs. Thankfully, it appears that he can be treated with a vest to insure continuous blood flow, and followed up with a pacemaker in a couple of months after he regains some strength.

Puts the Week 1 egg (still haven't watched the 2nd half of a game where the Chargers gave away 17 special teams points - and I don't believe that I will) into perspective.

Then drove our son up to Santa Clara University on Friday evening, and drove back home late Saturday evening.

My very late picks:

Ravens vs Bengals
Panthers vs Falcons
Chargers vs Bills
Vikings vs Packers
Browns vsSaints
Dolphins vs Jets
Chiefs vs Steelers
Eagles vs Buccaneers
Texans vs Titans
Colts vs Redskins
Cardinals vs Rams
Lions vs 49ers
Raiders vs Broncos
Patriots vs Jaguars
Giants vs Cowboys
Joe, that is just terrible !!! God bless you and your family and friends. You have only my best wishes my friend. Stay strong.

Old 09-16-2018, 05:19 PM
Hall of Famer

I'll pray for your friends and father for a speedy recovery. Hang in there Joe.
Quote:

My very late picks:

Ravens vs Bengals
Panthers vs Falcons
Chargers vs Bills
Vikings vs Packers
Browns vsSaints
Dolphins vs Jets
Chiefs vs Steelers
Eagles vs Buccaneers
Texans vs Titans
Colts vs Redskins
Cardinals vs Rams
Lions vs 49ers
Raiders vs Broncos
Patriots vs Jaguars
Giants vs Cowboys
Old 09-16-2018, 11:37 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Damn, Joe! That's a seriously rough week.

Good thing you're one of the strongest men I know. ... but still, dayum. Hoping for the best for you and yours on all fronts . . . .

Last edited by LongTimeOCBolts; 09-17-2018 at 04:36 PM..