Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
Why would they? They already have a long and storied heritage playing as the Chargers in Los Angeles, spanning 8 or 10 months.
yeah i know ...but not a lot of people know that..and if they changed the logo and name...you know the NFL and Spanos would make a TON of new money on new merchandise...and IM sure thats all the motivation they need...
Old 11-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltHead View Post
yeah i know ...but not a lot of people know that..and if they changed the logo and name...you know the NFL and Spanos would make a TON of new money on new merchandise...and IM sure thats all the motivation they need...
It's a good idea if they want to be LA's team, but they would lose any remaining Charger fans. I'm pretty sure they'll stick with the name. Reports indicate they will go with the original 60's style uni (just another a kick in the shorts to SD Charger fans).
Old 11-09-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger1_sj View Post
It's a good idea if they want to be LA's team, but they would lose any remaining Charger fans. I'm pretty sure they'll stick with the name. Reports indicate they will go with the original 60's style uni (just another a kick in the shorts to SD Charger fans).
Reports that have been nothing but glorified rumors. If they change anything it will be more modern to go with their new era. Since they are the Chargers and it is the epicenter of materialism in the world they'll probably change the logo to a credit card or card terminal. "American Express Presents the Los Angeles Chargers." Complimentary botox injections for season ticket holders. Live Kardashian updates in the stadium at every game break.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
Reports that have been nothing but glorified rumors. If they change anything it will be more modern to go with their new era. Since they are the Chargers and it is the epicenter of materialism in the world they'll probably change the logo to a credit card or card terminal. "American Express Presents the Los Angeles Chargers." Complimentary botox injections for season ticket holders. Live Kardashian updates in the stadium at every game break.
If they move the new uni's will be the powder blues from the 60's era. Don't know about the design. They can stamp Visa logos all over for all I care.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Hall of Famer

We will all meet again, on the Rams board.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Charger realist, idealist

Probably be here. I don't really care if they move. They gonna still be my team >_>
"My way of joking is, to tell the truth. It's the funniest joke in the world."
- George Bernard Shaw