Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will the Raiduhs finish this year?
Division Champs! 1 11.11%
2nd 4 44.44%
3rd 3 33.33%
The Basement 1 11.11%
Conference Champs! 0 0%
Super Bowl Champions! 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2017, 04:05 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
Thanks, GT.

Have the Chargers fans taken you back?

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 03-05-2017, 08:57 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Well he is as the playoffs showed. He's taken us to the next level, a 12-4 record with an abysmal defense. He's not perfect and still has plenty of room for growth. Hopefully (well for me anyways lol) he gets better than he is now, which is pretty good. But the Raiders won't go any further unless they fix that defense.

I still say we sweep.

Mack vs Bosa will be a great showdown for years to come.
Like you said, unless they fix that D.
No sweep.
You and I need another sig bet or bets. I'm sure you are up for it. We can talk as the season nears.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:52 AM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Like you said, unless they fix that D.
No sweep.
You and I need another sig bet or bets. I'm sure you are up for it. We can talk as the season nears.
Yes sir, a sig bet or two sounds good.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:54 AM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
Vennie my man, there are times I feel like the dog that has pooped in his home and has been put outside in the cold for training.... (It wasn't 32 teams, it was only 19)

I have a glass eye now, but I have been in contact with a firm that tells me they can give me a bionic eye that will be able to see and do other wonderful things....My bride calls me her "Terminator Man." (I go and see them in 2 weeks for a closer evaluation)
Yikes. Good luck sir.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Well he is as the playoffs showed. He's taken us to the next level, a 12-4 record with an abysmal defense. He's not perfect and still has plenty of room for growth. Hopefully (well for me anyways lol) he gets better than he is now, which is pretty good. But the Raiders won't go any further unless they fix that defense.

I still say we sweep.

Mack vs Bosa will be a great showdown for years to come.
You're right about that D.
The Chargers will sweep, it's just too much fun v Raiders.
I like Carr, Beast Mode and the Oak OL but we're a top defense. On the other side we're a top offense vs that lousy defense.
You can't keep up with the LAC scoring.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:13 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
You're right about that D.
The Chargers will sweep, it's just too much fun v Raiders.
Last 4 games say otherwise. If that's a fan's idea of fun, I'd hate to see what you look like when you're depressed.

Well actually I do. It's called General Discussions.

Quote:
I like Carr, Beast Mode and the Oak OL but we're a top defense.
423 points given up = 29th in the league. Please flip the stat chart right-side up for #facts.

Quote:
On the other side we're a top offense vs that lousy defense.
You can't keep up with the LAC scoring.
Last 4 games again say otherwise. And we improved on the offensive side of the ball, not just Beast Mode which is a question mark. On top of being a Top-2 offensive line, I can't see how you'll keep up with us.

And given Rivers' crunch time numbers recently, including leading the league in interceptions last year, I wouldn't be surprised if we go toe to toe and then somehow, when you need a score to tie the game or go ahead, you guys blow it. And when it happens, I'm sure you won't be surprised either.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:35 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Last 4 games say otherwise. If that's a fan's idea of fun, I'd hate to see what you look like when you're depressed.

423 points given up = 29th in the league. Please flip the stat chart right-side up for #facts.

Last 4 games again say otherwise. And we improved on the offensive side of the ball, not just Beast Mode which is a question mark. On top of being a Top-2 offensive line, I can't see how you'll keep up with us.

And given Rivers' crunch time numbers recently, including leading the league in interceptions last year, I wouldn't be surprised if we go toe to toe and then somehow, when you need a score to tie the game or go ahead, you guys blow it. And when it happens, I'm sure you won't be surprised either.
Yes. Drudging up old, fat, beat up, and retired RB's that can only go to the historic boneyard of the NFL known as the raiders because no one else will take them is a sure fire way to win championships.

Keep up the great work for decades now. Great playoff game last year BTW.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-20-2017, 07:25 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:

Have to admit..both of these were pretty damn good smack.

too funny.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:13 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Yes. Drudging up old, fat, beat up, and retired RB's that can only go to the historic boneyard of the NFL known as the raiders because no one else will take them is a sure fire way to win championships.

Keep up the great work for decades now. Great playoff game last year BTW.
Old? He's 31, 30 in football years since he took a year off. He'll be part of a committee that compliments his style.

Fat? Not sure where this came from. Probably rumors and camera angles you wish were true.

Beat up? How's Melvin Gordon's knee? Hip?

What else is Lynch going to do to win a Championship, go to Los Angeles? You can't even beat Cleveland...you know, the team that EVERYONE ELSE beat.

And he's talking about playoffs.

I mean seriously, why would anyone old or young go to the Chargers? Only YOU guys can be the third most popular team in a city that only has two football teams. Now THAT takes hella talent. Hats off to you, sir.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:52 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Old? He's 31, 30 in football years since he took a year off. He'll be part of a committee that compliments his style.
30 is the KNOWN drop off age for RB's.
Fat? Not sure where this came from. Probably rumors and camera angles you wish were true.

Beat up? How's Melvin Gordon's knee? Hip? Almost had 1000 yards. Did have a Pro Bowl game. How about Lynch ??

What else is Lynch going to do to win a Championship, go to Los Angeles? You can't even beat Cleveland...you know, the team that EVERYONE ELSE beat.

And he's talking about playoffs. We were both winless in the playoffs.

I mean seriously, why would anyone old or young go to the Chargers? Ask the Number One Tackle in Free Agency this year. He came here. Only YOU guys can be the third most popular team in a city that only has two football teams. Now THAT takes hella talent. Hats off to you, sir.
raiders suck.