Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En EspaŮol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 08:41 AM
Hall of Famer

How many Wins does Dalton have post season? How many TDs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:09 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Let the 23 years of no winning playoff games scare you to your core. We can smell the fear all the way in Cali baby. Your doubts are ahead of you. Live it as the tears well up in your eyes of what could of been, but will not be.

Dalton and Lewis are post season poison.
Funny, we weren't the ones who struggled against an entire team of 2nd stringers for a whole game in a must-win situation. Think about that. Why did you have so much trouble putting away a team that wasn't playing for anything, even pride? They expected to lose that one.

There was no celebration on our sideline after beating the defending champions. We knew there was still work to do. Sure, the fans of both teams can banter all they want. But you couldn't tell who won or loss that game by the looks on the players' faces. Say what you want, my team knows they aren't perfect and I know that, too. But the Bengals are all business.

You guys were ecstatic just getting into the playoffs and it showed after the game.

Say what you want about the past. Live in it if it makes you happy. Bring up all the stats you want. If statistics decided the outcome, then why play the game in the first place?

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:30 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Funny, we weren't the ones who struggled against an entire team of 2nd stringers for a whole game in a must-win situation. Think about that. Why did you have so much trouble putting away a team that wasn't playing for anything, even pride? They expected to lose that one.

There was no celebration on our sideline after beating the defending champions. We knew there was still work to do. Sure, the fans of both teams can banter all they want. But you couldn't tell who won or loss that game by the looks on the players' faces. Say what you want, my team knows they aren't perfect and I know that, too. But the Bengals are all business.

You guys were ecstatic just getting into the playoffs and it showed after the game.

Say what you want about the past. Live in it if it makes you happy. Bring up all the stats you want. If statistics decided the outcome, then why play the game in the first place?

Enjoy it while it lasts.
While your initial assessment is correct that we did in fact struggle in the last game, what you fail to see is that the second stringers outplayed the first stringers AT home with a road game. Either way we won 2 nail biters and swept them, all of our games have been very close considering SDs injuries early on both sides. SD has nothing to lose, they werenít expected to be here WHATSOEVER.. So win or lose itís a WIN WIN for all Charger fans, this is just icing on the cake flying in below radar all year. Low expectations for us, high for you.. So I will enjoy it while it last, you do the same

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmacn2002 View Post
While your initial assessment is correct that we did in fact struggle in the last game, what you fail to see is that the second stringers outplayed the first stringers AT home with a road game. Either way we won 2 nail biters and swept them, all of our games have been very close considering SDs injuries early on both sides. SD has nothing to lose, they werenít expected to be here WHATSOEVER.. So win or lose itís a WIN WIN for all Charger fans, this is just icing on the cake flying in below radar all year. Low expectations for us, high for you.. So I will enjoy it while it last, you do the same
Actually, I expected you to blow out the Chiefs. I thought Rivers was going to have a field day.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:38 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Actually, I expected you to blow out the Chiefs. I thought Rivers was going to have a field day.

That was your mistake. You "expected".

You go ahead and expect your kittens to own the Bolts. I rather love it when someones expectations aren't met. It will make an upset that much funnier.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:41 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Everyone did. KC came to ball, and I LOVE the fact that they didnít roll over. But for some crazy reason we play better this year away, and we donít normally play poorly back to back games as its been a win/lose/win/lose type of year.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
That was your mistake. You "expected".

You go ahead and expect your kittens to own the Bolts. I rather love it when someones expectations aren't met. It will make an upset that much funnier.
Dont know about you but I prefer the upset/underdog role much better. Stress levels are much more comfortable lol.

Old 12-31-2013, 09:47 AM
Hall of Famer

Weddle and Co. are chomping at the bit for Dalton to throw those easy picks.

Last edited by guerro619; 12-31-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Old 12-31-2013, 10:09 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
There was no celebration on our sideline after beating the defending champions.
That's because the stark reality of impending doom of what will be yet another playoff lose was foremost on their minds at that moment. Even the fans know deep down there will be no joy in cinn come Sunday night.
Old 12-31-2013, 11:27 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmjim View Post
That's because the stark reality of impending doom of what will be yet another playoff lose was foremost on their minds at that moment. Even the fans know deep down there will be no joy in cinn come Sunday night.
Undefeated at home and by safe margins. Plus, not exactly the same personnel the last two playoffs. You do know we are playing our starters, right?
Closed Thread