Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 03-23-2016, 06:10 AM
Lightiningsmack's Avatar
Lightiningsmack Lightiningsmack is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,868
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AMazing I View Post
Yup saw this earlier... Chargers getting better while at least 2 AFCW teams are getting worse.
Denver and KCs backup OLBs are 1st round picks Dee Ford and Shane Ray.

Ford had a 3 sack day against us


We had a ton injuries but to only score 6 points all year against KC really disgusted me.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-23-2016, 09:14 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 11,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCPB View Post
It's not like we've done nothing to keep up with the division.
Bolts retained the worst o-line in the entire league.....so there is that.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-23-2016, 09:23 AM
Dha Dha is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Bolts retained the worst o-line in the entire league.....so there is that.
but..........ah forget it at least they cant get worse than being last.
__________________
1. Reuben Foster (get a top 5 player without a top 5 pick. Foster will be an absolute monster in the pros). Never enough LBs in the NFL and guys like#51 dont belong in the starting lineup.
2. OL
3. Brad Kaaya (time to look forward to a new era at QB)
4. Joe Mixon RB (talented back who'll drop for off field altercation 2 years ago).
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-23-2016, 10:17 AM
R4PT0R R4PT0R is offline
#21
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dha View Post
but..........ah forget it at least they cant get worse than being last.
Don't..... do... it.

We've been cursed folks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-23-2016, 12:07 PM
Kemp17's Avatar
Kemp17 Kemp17 is offline
Green text is the worst
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bitterroot Valley
Posts: 25,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightiningsmack View Post
Denver and KCs backup OLBs are 1st round picks Dee Ford and Shane Ray.

Ford had a 3 sack day against us


We had a ton injuries but to only score 6 points all year against KC really disgusted me.
For the record, Ford had 3 sacks against a one legged Chris Hairston. He had one sack otherwise in 2015. He hasn't exactly lit it up.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-23-2016, 12:33 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
For the record, Ford had 3 sacks against a one legged Chris Hairston. He had one sack otherwise in 2015. He hasn't exactly lit it up.
Exactly. Let's examine personnel on a case by case basis, instead of using adages to back ourselves in the corner.

It's Houston/ Hali & Von/ Ware. Ford and Ray are wasted picks. Bosa is going to be at least as good as Hali. This is an apt comparison and where the football truth lies.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-27-2016, 12:29 PM
Kemp17's Avatar
Kemp17 Kemp17 is offline
Green text is the worst
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bitterroot Valley
Posts: 25,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Exactly. Let's examine personnel on a case by case basis, instead of using adages to back ourselves in the corner.

It's Houston/ Hali & Von/ Ware. Ford and Ray are wasted picks. Bosa is going to be at least as good as Hali. This is an apt comparison and where the football truth lies.
Bosa is actually a better athlete than Hali. If you're going to project Bosa to a 3-4, that's the comparison.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-27-2016, 04:46 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
Bosa is actually a better athlete than Hali. If you're going to project Bosa to a 3-4, that's the comparison.
I like Bosa a lot more than the Dallas Cowboys reportedly do.

Actually, I am gonna go ahead and pencil in Wentz and Bosa as number 1 and number 2 on their big board.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-30-2016, 01:24 PM
ktmjim ktmjim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,891
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...son-uncertain/

The low end of that timetable puts him back in mid to late September. Obviously the high end would mean he misses the entire season.
What a same. I am old school in that I would rather see my team get swept by a healthy team rather than getting swept by one missing a key ingredient.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-01-2016, 10:13 PM
JPPT1974's Avatar
JPPT1974 JPPT1974 is online now
August is Near
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Seymour
Posts: 421
Default

Yeah as really hate that for him. Guy is not just a great player but seems to be a classy guy off the field.
__________________
August is Near!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.