Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who will win the AFC West in 2016?
Broncos 11 20.00%
Chargers 26 47.27%
Chiefs 9 16.36%
Raiders 9 16.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2016, 01:03 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDiegoDuck View Post
Not exactly sure why stating facts equals "extreme negativity"? We were 4-12 last season, we did get beaten at the LOS all season, and all 3 of the other teams in our division will most likely be favored when we play them, and considered better than us.

I also said I thought we'd be a little better this year, possibly 8-8. I believe it's a very honest assessment. I hope I'm wrong. Doesn't happen very often these days
Post Approved !!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbertone View Post
The whole league should be put on notice.

With Whiz back we could become a top 5 offence.

Last year we were a top 5 defence, and we just had a great draft.

What do you think of our team Dave?

"My god - it's full of stars."

is 13th the new 5th ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:26 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post

is 13th the new 5th ?
You Americans and your new math......too funny.

GO BOLTS !
Old 05-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
You Americans and your new math......too funny.
Common Core Math.

Old 05-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Veteran

Barring all injuries, I say realistically it all comes down to Kansas City and and Denver. I haven't seen enough from Oakland or San Diego that can prove to me their offenses and beat KC (Especially in Arrowhead) and Denver defenses in December.

I am not buying into Oakland's push. I am really not. They have a lot of maturing to do before they are a football team. San Diego will always be a wildcard when fully healthy with Phillip Rivers. Always a contender to squeak out a playoff berth, but not in my opinion ready to compete for division title.

Really want to see what Joey Bosa does for you guys. I was hoping he'd fall out of the division.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
Barring all injuries, I say realistically it all comes down to Kansas City and and Denver. I haven't seen enough from Oakland or San Diego that can prove to me their offenses and beat KC (Especially in Arrowhead) and Denver defenses in December.

I am not buying into Oakland's push. I am really not. They have a lot of maturing to do before they are a football team. San Diego will always be a wildcard when fully healthy with Phillip Rivers. Always a contender to squeak out a playoff berth, but not in my opinion ready to compete for division title.

Really want to see what Joey Bosa does for you guys. I was hoping he'd fall out of the division.
I'm curious. I get that you are pimping your team here. Does losing Manning change your mind ? Does the Superbowl hangover impact your view ? Does losing Brock Osw have an impact ? Mark Sanchez ? What about the players that you have lost this offseason ?

Old 05-09-2016, 09:08 AM
Veteran

Quote:
I'm curious. I get that you are pimping your team here. Does losing Manning change your mind ? Does the Superbowl hangover impact your view ? Does losing Brock Osw have an impact ? Mark Sanchez ? What about the players that you have lost this offseason ?
I am 'pimping' my team because overall we lost only two rotational players on Defense. Let's face it, nobody feared Malik Jackson or Danny Trevathan. Good ball players, but rotational. We also have Shane Ray coming into his own his second year, and barring injury I think this defense will be even better.

Losing Manning sucks for leadership, but realistically Manning was statistically the worst QB in the league last year. There was a point that he was healthy but still behind Osweiler. Brock didn't perform much better. I still think Paxton Lynch Is a year from starting, and I'm not excited about ButtFumble whatsoever. But essentially our QB has to at minimal not be a total screw up. Manage the clock, go home.

Again barring injury, I'm also excited to see what the CJ Anderson / Devonte Booker duo does for our run game. Relieves pressure off Sanchez and compliments the D.

You can say I'm waving my homer flag all you like, but I'm just stating what I see. In no way am I saying Denver WILL win anything. But out of the 4 in the AFCW, Denver and KC are the most probable to take the crown. With SD and Oakland in full contention as wild cards with the edge slightly toward SD.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:19 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:

Thank you.
Now I know what your avi is, too!

Old 05-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
More people need to see 2010.

Lithgow & Dreyfus at their best.
All these worlds are yours.

Except Europa.

Old 10-02-2016, 05:30 PM
"stuck in San Diego"

Quote:
Congrats on the home streak !!!

My biggest fear is that you go to all the games gloomy doomy. Where's the fun in that ? You are robbing yourself of your own fun. Robbing before it can even be stole from you. Its easy to be gloomy, have them lose, then you have a built in defense mechanism of "Its ok. I knew they would suck."

Have fun ! Cheer your team. Root. Rah rah. If they go 4-12 again, to heck with it. At least you had the fun of hope and cheering. You never know, they could make the playoffs to really extend your enjoyment.

Any comment now Freak? I go to the games pumped up and rooting for a win. But realistically this team is not good. They were terrible last year and continue to find ways to lose.

I am sure you are as confused as I am. I want them to win but they do not.

I really think a coaching change is necessary to move this team forward. Change is good!

Really hope they turn things around as KC did last year.