Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2017, 03:57 PM
We're there!!

Hello to all. My name is Coach14 because I have spent over 20 years of my life coaching high school sports. (The 14 is for Dan Fouts, my favorite player as a child.) I am a 20 year season ticket holder and my first ever professional football game was a Charger game in 1976.

I live in the OC and drive two hours every Sunday to watch my favorite team play. Even though I really didn't want them to leave SD, I will continue our tickets, if we have the opportunity, and I will continue being a fan.

I feel terrible for all the great fans we have met through the years in San Diego, but my journey with this team will probably last until I die.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:23 PM
Veteran

I'm still here... Thought about jumping ship but it'd just make me feel dirty.
I live in New Zealand, so I'm not geographically tied to the team which no doubt has made this process a bit easier!

Looking forward to another year of ups & downs, with a young, exciting D and a potential new focus on the ground game!

#BoltUp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 Mock Draft - Final Go, 1 week out..!!
1 - Malik McDowell, DL, Mich. St
2 - Budda Baker, DB, Wash
3 - Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy
4 - Isaiah Ford, WR, VT
5 - Josh Dobbs, QB, Tenn
6 - Cole Hikutini, TE, Louisville
7 - Ben Boulware, LB, Clemson
Old 01-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Hall of Famer

I love the Los Angeles Chargers.... The possibilities are endless....
Old 01-16-2017, 05:03 PM
All-Pro

I'm Earleville. It's the town in MD I live in. Don't post much but get on here to read everybody's posts everyday. I lost the Colts in 84 so I jumped to the Chargers thanks to Fouts and company. I root for the Ravens as well as long as they aren't playing the Chargers. I'm staying with the Chargers as I have too much live for Rivers, Gates etc. Can't imagine not rooting for them. I feel for the ones living or from SD. It's a terrible feeling to have an owner leave town. I was admittedly young when the Colts left but I remember how much it crushed everybody. Gonna come out to StubHub for a game this year but I'm staying in SD. Live coming out to your beautiful city with my wife. Take care and go Bolts!
Old 01-16-2017, 05:15 PM
Hall of Famer

B90 here.

The move had very little affect on my stance with the team. Living in Tampa I haven't had ties to SD for a long time. It is sad seeing so many devoted fans lose their team. Here's to a bright future.

Chargers for life.

Round 1 Pick 7: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
Round 2 Pick 6: Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA
Round 3 Pick 7: Desmond King, FS/CB, Iowa
Round 4 Pick 6: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh
Round 5 Pick 7: Erik Magnuson, OT, Michigan
Round 6 Pick 6: Dylan Cole, OLB, Missouri State
Round 7 Pick 7: Ahmad Thomas, FS, Oklahoma
Old 01-16-2017, 05:21 PM
LAme

Is this the place for personal ads?

Asking for a friend.

1. Malik Hooker, S
2. Forrest Lamp, OG
3. Tim Williams, Edge
4. Jake Butt, TE
5. Desmond King, CB/S
6. Stevie Tu'ikolovatu, NT
Old 01-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AMazing I View Post
Is this the place for personal ads?

Asking for a friend.
Forward your friends questions to Chargerfreak.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Madness? This is Chargers

Hi, I'm Xenos. I've been a fan since 1995. Yes, the year after they made the Super Bowl. In my young age, I thought that they were actually going to always compete for one. From 1995 to 2003, there was only one playoff appearance and a 1-15 season. I seriously thought I had cursed the team. Luckily things picked up from 2004. Though it has been down the last two seasons.

Currently, I'm not sure how I feel. On the one hand, not ever seeing the Chargers win a championship for SD is hard because this is my city and I have grown up here all my life. But a part of me also feels that maybe it's for the best because it may just be economically better for SD in the long run. I still adore Philip Rivers so much and hope that he at least wins a ring.

Unleash the Rivers!!!
Old 01-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Rookie

BlueSpirit here still deciding what to do... for now I will continue to watch the chargers play because of #17 & #85... I refuse to wear any LA gear though.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:11 PM
Rookie

Hello!

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember here in the Anaheim area. I know what it's like to lose your team to another city (Angels) but I will always support until they decide to change name and logo.