Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Hall of Famer

The Chargers have moved on! Back home deal with it, you had a vote to save them and you voted no, deal with it...
Old 05-04-2017, 10:10 PM
I am Jack's Wasted Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricgold View Post
The Chargers have moved on! Back home deal with it, you had a vote to save them and you voted no, deal with it...
That my friend is some true eclectic gold!

I myself live within like 2.2 miles of SD city limits and didn't get a vote...sadly.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
So sick of seeing this. The hipsters and transplants voted no. 90% of chargers fans live in the county and we didn't get to vote.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:22 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSpirit View Post
So sick of seeing this. The hipsters and transplants voted no. 90% of chargers fans live in the county and we didn't get to vote.
I agree with that big time. The people I know who live IN the city are...different.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
precious, an out of towner telling people that just lost their football team after 50 years to just 'deal with it'. having a vote does not equal to a city having land and/or 1-2 billion dollars to build a football stadium. Dont also pretend to know how I or we voted on the matter either.
1. Reuben Foster (get a top 5 player without a top 5 pick. Foster will be an absolute monster in the pros). Never enough LBs in the NFL and guys like#51 dont belong in the starting lineup.
2. OL
3. Brad Kaaya (time to look forward to a new era at QB)
4. Joe Mixon RB (talented back who'll drop for off field altercation 2 years ago).
Old 05-05-2017, 04:52 PM
"stuck in San Diego"

Quote:
Have a suggestion for you ...
Put on your LA Charger gear and spend a weekend in San Diego telling San Diego people face-to-face how they should feel and act. No big deal right?
Old 05-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Forever San Diego

This thread gives me a bad feeling about the San Diego fans who decide to go to a game at Stub Hub... So many possibilities for drama...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFboltfan View Post
This thread gives me a bad feeling about the San Diego fans who decide to go to a game at Stub Hub... So many possibilities for drama...
Not sure I'm getting what you mean by that. Want to expand on it AF? Just like at Qualcomm, if someone comes into the stadium trashing the organization or team, they are bound to have someone get in their face. I'm sure you saw that every game at the Q like we did.

Keep in mind, all but around 1200 tickets sold out to former season ticket holders which I assume most are from SD county. Also, at the sold out draft party, I only saw two LA shirts. Majority were SD if it wasn't a jersey.

Last edited by Bolt4Life; 05-05-2017 at 05:57 PM..
Old 05-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
No drama from San Diego fans. Most of the unhappy San Diego fans will not drive up and attend the games at Stub Hub. Instead, they will do hate watching on TV in San Diego.

Need to be more concerned with Raider fans when the Chargers play them at stub hub.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I don't think it goes down like that at all. My guess is that everyone is there to cheer the team on... even Sign-Man. We're acting as if his desire to publicly humiliate Dean on a billboard outside the soccer stadium will automatically mean that he (or any other San Diegan at the soccer stadium) will be confrontational.

Last edited by chargertom; 05-06-2017 at 06:31 AM..
Closed Thread