Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2005, 08:30 PM
WVBOLTFAN

I have lived in Redskin and Steeler country all my life.I started liking the Chargers after seeing the highlights of the "Holy Roller" game against the Raiders while watching football with my father as a kid.Their uniforms is what got me hooked on them.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:55 PM
kravpahk

I graduated from Lincoln Prep High School in 1997. Started following the Chargers in 1992 because my boss at the time wouldn't stop talking about them. I now live 45 minutes from Kansas City and I'm wearing Bolt Pride all over the place. Can't wait till the showdown on Dec. 24.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:47 PM
lightsoutfools

born and raised in san diego cali, born and raise a CHARGERS FAN !!!!!!!!
there is no others!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Big Bolt Dawg

Was not born or raised in San Diego.
I grew up in L.A. county now reside in Salt Lake City- DONKEY COUNTRY!
I am a big time SC trojans fan. I became a Bolt fan in 90' when Seau was drafted from USC. That was back in Jr. High.
I have tons of family In La Mesa and National City.
I always love to visit.:Helmet:
Old 12-09-2005, 07:43 AM
BoiseBolt

I live in Boise Idaho now, but I was born in San Diego (Mercy Hospital) Went to San Diego High School ( class of 1981).
Old 12-09-2005, 08:02 AM
Go Chargers!

Grew up in Alabama with PR ... he and my sister were kindergarten sweethearts. Followed his career, which has led me here. No matter where he ends up, I will remain a Charger's fan. This team is almost addictive!
Old 12-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Angry Zeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammerjammer
Grew up in Alabama with PR ... he and my sister were kindergarten sweethearts. Followed his career, which has led me here. No matter where he ends up, I will remain a Charger's fan. This team is almost addictive!
Wow really? That's pretty cool.

I like hearing there are Chargers fans outside of SD. I didn't know there were that many.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Marty, I'm sorry. But the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Go Chargers!

Do you know how hard it is to watch a Bolts game in Bama? If you don't have DirectTV NFL ticket, then you HAVE to find a sports bar that will put in on California CBS or whatever the station is. We camp out every Sunday for hours at our locale of choice and have to fight Falcons and Titans fans to keep the game on the Chargers. It is worth it, though!
Old 12-09-2005, 08:54 AM
bigmack2141

I was basically raised in SD.NOw i live out here in Redskin country.....(dad's in the navy) Granted im only 16, but ive been a charger fan since i started to like football. I lived in SD for 8 years, and what started it for me was a preseason game back in those ryan leaf days... At my elementary school they were giving out tickets for a game against the seahawks for basically nothing. i won a race at recess and got 3 tickets and after that game i fell in love with the bolts, and have been with em ever since. The best part about living up here in redskin country now is asking alll my redskin fan friends, "hey, umm, i forgot, how many touchdowns did LT have in the 4th quarter and overtime?" they get so mad, and i love it
Old 12-09-2005, 09:00 AM
kravpahk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rammerjammer
Do you know how hard it is to watch a Bolts game in Bama? If you don't have DirectTV NFL ticket, then you HAVE to find a sports bar that will put in on California CBS or whatever the station is. We camp out every Sunday for hours at our locale of choice and have to fight Falcons and Titans fans to keep the game on the Chargers. It is worth it, though!
I have DirecTV, but I don't have NFL Ticket. What I did was order the East and West feed of CBS and FOX from them. So far this year and last, I've caught ALL of the Bolts' games. Hopefully, this help other fans that are not in the So Cal area.