Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1801  
Old 01-19-2015, 03:30 PM
guerro619's Avatar
guerro619 guerro619 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: back in the 619
Posts: 45,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
It's called sarcasm, Freak.

Your thread was a prediction. Something that was several days away from actually happening. There was no news broken/shattered that day, therefore nothing to REACT to at that time.

I would say we could now REACT to the news which you broke/shattered, but unfortunately you weren't quick enough to be the one to break/shatter the news when it was actually news (and not just a prediction)...
Oooh snap!!!
__________________
Quote:
My neck doesn't get burned any more. It's permanently red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1802  
Old 01-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBoltsFan View Post
Thought you would like that one...

Don't know a thing about the events you are whining about, but there isn't much better than poking a freak with a stick
HOW DARE YOU CLAIM IM WHINING WHEN IM ACTUALLY SNIVELING !!!!!!!


You will now join the other Mods and kneel at my throne as King !!!!!!
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1803  
Old 01-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
It's called sarcasm, Freak.

Your thread was a prediction. Something that was several days away from actually happening. There was no news broken/shattered that day, therefore nothing to REACT to at that time.

I would say we could now REACT to the news which you broke/shattered, but unfortunately you weren't quick enough to be the one to break/shatter the news when it was actually news (and not just a prediction)...
You are going to have to come to terms with something here. There are transactions that go on behind the scenes that you are not aware of. By the time you are watching it on ESPN, its been negotiated for days. Pretty easy and weak for you to label someone who found out before you a "prediction maker". What's wrong ? Can't stand being late to the news ? Can't stand someone knowing something that you don't ?

I was right. You were wrong to ridicule my news. Kubiak WAS hired as I said. Game over.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1804  
Old 01-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
Oooh snap!!!
Stir the pot much Mod ?
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1805  
Old 01-20-2015, 02:28 AM
guerro619's Avatar
guerro619 guerro619 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: back in the 619
Posts: 45,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Stir the pot much Mod ?
More like whisk.
__________________
Quote:
My neck doesn't get burned any more. It's permanently red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1806  
Old 01-20-2015, 02:57 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
More like whisk.
Ooooo, I like Whisk. It whips things up fluffier than an old spoon !
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #1807  
Old 01-20-2015, 05:12 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
You are going to have to come to terms with something here. There are transactions that go on behind the scenes that you are not aware of. By the time you are watching it on ESPN, its been negotiated for days. Pretty easy and weak for you to label someone who found out before you a "prediction maker". What's wrong ? Can't stand being late to the news ? Can't stand someone knowing something that you don't ?

I was right. You were wrong to ridicule my news. Kubiak WAS hired as I said. Game over.
No Freak, you need to come to terms that Kubiak could not legally be hired at that point, due to the Rooney Rule not being satisfied.




__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...

Last edited by chopper31; 01-20-2015 at 06:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #1808  
Old 01-20-2015, 05:13 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,650
Default

__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #1809  
Old 01-20-2015, 04:57 PM
tjj314 tjj314 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 103
Default Getting trolled by a Moderator

Is it normal for a moderator like SillyBoltFan to troll this forum's members?

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost....ostcount=10499

I get that the Stadium issue is contentious, but this guy is trolling, insulting, and dishonest. I don't believe that the Chargers would appreciate the way he is representing their organization as a moderator on their official website.
Reply With Quote
  #1810  
Old 01-20-2015, 05:07 PM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjj314 View Post
Is it normal for a moderator like SillyBoltFan to troll this forum's members?
Yes !

Which is exactly why I am pushing 2015 as the year which Vigilante Justice takes over.

Back me now, and I can promise you'll be laughing at Silly soon
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collective Bargaining Agreement discussion. bigbolthead21 Around the NFL 232 01-21-2010 11:54 AM
Discussion about Pro Bowl snubs (including Chargers) WinslowSr. General Discussions 81 12-19-2007 08:12 PM
Brees signs 6-year, $60m deal with Saints (was contract talks) Ikeman83 Around the NFL 7962 06-21-2006 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:34 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.