Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Fantasy Football & Pick 'Em Pools
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan85 View Post
Brown without even thinking about it. You need to wait on Thomas to see what he will do with manning. Thomas should be the TD guy whereas Decker will be more yards but right now Decker is being favored
Yeah I've had brown on my team since our draft cause I had pretty much the exact same line of thinking - 'wait and see what Thomas is like'

Thanks for your opinion!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:05 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlBolts View Post
I say Garcon, he's their #1 over there isnt he?
Sure is and I second that. Garcon probably isn't going to be special but I think he'l be a very good flex player. Garcon will probably get some cheap receptions due to RG3's scrambling ability and the skins have enough weapons to take pressure off him.

Ok, I'm probably going to start Brown this week, which two do you guys think I should start?

AJ Green @ Balt
Julio Jones vs KC
Antonio Brown @ Den

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by HeadTrip; 09-07-2012 at 08:13 PM..
Old 09-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Veteran

If you care, I think you should go with brown and green
Old 09-08-2012, 07:10 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyw00d View Post
If you care, I think you should go with brown and green
Lol why wouldn't I care? Right now I have Brown and Jones in. Brown has the matchup and will see a lot of targets while Jones has been Ryan's favorite target in the preseason and will get opportunities for 1v1 matchups with White opposite him.

Why do you think I should go with Green?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Veteran

Green always seems to play well against pittsburgh. Harrison is out, so Dalton should have a little more time to throw and get the ball downfield. Also, I just think he is going to go beast mode this year, no matter what the matchup. I don't think it's a good idea to leave green on the bench.

The KC/ATL matchup is weird, it's really tough to play in KC and I think this could be a lower-scoring game that kansas city may pull a win off. I think they're going to run the ball a ton to keep ryan and that offense off of the field, so Jones may not get a lot of opportunities to put up points. Also, I think the KC defense is improved
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadTrip View Post
Sure is and I second that. Garcon probably isn't going to be special but I think he'l be a very good flex player. Garcon will probably get some cheap receptions due to RG3's scrambling ability and the skins have enough weapons to take pressure off him.

Ok, I'm probably going to start Brown this week, which two do you guys think I should start?

AJ Green @ Balt
Julio Jones vs KC
Antonio Brown @ Den
i absolutely love AJ Green but Julio Jones might have the better match up this week. He has the benefit of playing vs KC who's without Hali this week. Id side with Julio just slightly.

Old 09-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlBolts View Post
i absolutely love AJ Green but Julio Jones might have the better match up this week. He has the benefit of playing vs KC who's without Hali this week. Id side with Julio just slightly.
Flowers status is up in the air too. I guess it's a rich man's problem at this point. Of the three I feel like Green has the worst matchup. I don't expect the Ravens D to be as good as it has been in years past but I think they can still stop the run and limit their opponent's top receiver.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Joshzel Perryman

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadTrip View Post

AJ Green @ Balt
Julio Jones vs KC
Antonio Brown @ Den
Nice receivers you have there.

AJ Green, I understand is a must-start every week in most formats but I believe he will struggle against Baltimore as he did last season. However, I would not be in the least surprised if AJ Green ripped Baltimore's D to score double digits in FF as he's a true freak-of-nature as a receiver. So as for week 1 I would start Julio Jones and Brown over Green but by only a small margin. I have Green on my small list of elite WRs to break out this season but I honestly believe Brown is in the better position to score for week 1.

WHO'S NEXT?

Old 09-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Veteran

wow I had a complete stupid moment and thought Green was going against pittsburgh this week......

I would still start green though
Old 09-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Don't sweat the technique

Rivers vs Oakland
Cutler vs Indy
Schaub vs Miami

I want to put Rivers in, but I'm not sold on our O-Line. I think Cutler has the best match-up on paper.