Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDeezie21 View Post
If you're going to use the term bandwagoner the least you can do is use it correctly.

The term Bandwagon fan means someone who switches support to whatever team/game/allegiance/belief happens to be successful at the time. I doubt bandwagon fans have the time or patience to post their displeasure with a team since they are probably too busy finding another team to root for.

Just saying.
Don't even waste your time. This has been debated over and over on this board, but the same people keep using this ridiculous term when they can't win an argument. I guess I have been on the bandwagon for over 40 years. Maybe I am just to stupid to jump off...
Old 09-22-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDeezie21 View Post
If you're going to use the term bandwagoner the least you can do is use it correctly.

The term Bandwagon fan means someone who switches support to whatever team/game/allegiance/belief happens to be successful at the time. I doubt bandwagon fans have the time or patience to post their displeasure with a team since they are probably too busy finding another team to root for.

Just saying.

you are correct sir. if those of us Charger Bandwagoners CBW want to vent, then we vent...i've already vented my alloted 51 times, anymoe than that would revers, the reverse mojo (kind of like a time space continum thing)
Old 09-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKincheloe View Post
And then there are those who see both positive and negative aspects of this team, and post accordingly. Only kids and pets deserve unconditional love.
Well, right on with all of that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Maruchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE KING View Post
It would clear up a lot of space lol
deleting locked topic would too...
Old 09-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Jubilation T. Cornpone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKincheloe View Post
And then there are those who see both positive and negative aspects of this team, and post accordingly. Only kids and pets deserve unconditional love.
Very true, except for the "only (fill in the Blank) deserve", etc. If so then, an unconditionally loving God ceases to exist. But, we can't talk about that stuff here.

I was just thinking that people here probably tend to treat people in the lives in the same manner that they post.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation T. Cornpone View Post
Very true, except for the "only (fill in the Blank) deserve", etc. If so then, an unconditionally loving God ceases to exist. But, we can't talk about that stuff here.

I was just thinking that people here probably tend to treat people in the lives in the same manner that they post.

Perhaps JTC....I however, tend to think the opposite is true.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
San Diego Super Chargers!

What about a complaints sub-forum? That way everyone can complain and people who don't want to see it can avoid it.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Jubilation T. Cornpone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charanna View Post
Perhaps JTC....I however, tend to think the opposite is true.
I would love to hear you expound on that.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:12 PM
LA-Z-BOY--BE

nice original post, eightdogs
Old 09-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation T. Cornpone View Post
I would love to hear you expound on that.

I believe... there is a large percentage of the population that "are not" who they say "they are" behind the safety and comfort of their side of the screen. The normally introverted become extroverted.

For example....how many times has someone heard... "they looked and acted much different when I met him/her in person"...??? or, the people who pose as a 15 year old for their illegal gain? And in person, but in reality are 55 and possibly one of our neighbors.

The being accountable/unaccountable factors in...."what they don't know about me"...I'm sure you understand the rest