Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2012, 06:16 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
... and like it or not it is a testamony to Norv.
Norv is pretty humble about it.

On Danario Alexander having more receiving yards and touchdowns since he was signed than Vincent Jackson:

“I don’t think it was the fact that he just jumped in here. He was here for about two or three weeks before we actually played him in a game. Number one, he had to get healthy. Number two, he had to get a feel for what we are doing. He is a receiver that fits a style of what we do. I think it is silly to compare a guy here to someone else and what their stats are because what we do is totally different than what someone else does with a guy. I do like the production Danario Alexander has had.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Norv is pretty humble about it.

On Danario Alexander having more receiving yards and touchdowns since he was signed than Vincent Jackson:

“I don’t think it was the fact that he just jumped in here. He was here for about two or three weeks before we actually played him in a game. Number one, he had to get healthy. Number two, he had to get a feel for what we are doing. He is a receiver that fits a style of what we do. I think it is silly to compare a guy here to someone else and what their stats are because what we do is totally different than what someone else does with a guy. I do like the production Danario Alexander has had.”
How does Norv NOT like the guy. The whole offense has worked hard as a unit to turn things around during the course of the season. If you HAD to pick one guy for the upswing you could pick DX.

When the others fell off, the whole world saw us going Floyd and Gates. DX opens up that coverage, he now has to be accounted for.

I just want to enjoy one game at a time. But he is a RFA in the offseason. With his knee history, it could be ugly negotiations once again with another of our guys. I don't even get my hopes up anymore that we will sign our stars.