Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Embrace the change

Apparently this is needed here.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:30 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Just tune 'em out. Sirius XM has lots of sports station to choose from.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 07-26-2017, 09:34 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Scott and BR‏ @ScottandBR 4m4 minutes ago
We have about 100 applicants for our NFL reporters. If you want in, pick a team and send us an email Scottandbrshow@gmail.com!

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 07-27-2017, 06:02 AM
Former season ticket hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Just tune 'em out. Sirius XM has lots of sports station to choose from.
Better yet ... find a LA sports station which covers the Chargers. Remember they are no longer in San Diego.

As a long time former season ticket holder and fan I do enjoy 1360. Listen everyday here in Utah via I Heart.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:02 PM

The ratings are near last in the market. It's a dying sports radio market. There is nothing to talk about locally and they struggle talking about national stories because the majority of guys (Hardwick, Ohrnberger, Sileo, Billy Ray Smith, Costa) are not very knowledgeable radio personalities. Listen to these guys talk about baseball/basketball/hockey and it's laughable.

The stations used to get so much content from coach/player interviews and fan engagement and now all of that is gone so I think they've taken the opposite route to lure in the hate fans since they know so many current fans will go elsewhere where there is actual live content.

Just listen to an LA station if you hate it so much
Old 08-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Rock 105.3 is now officially a Raiders station lmao!! They will have every Raiders game on the radio this season!
Old 08-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Steve Hartman is worse than Hacksaw at this point. He is just trying to spread hate.

1) He was the only one saying, as fact, that we were going to draft Watson but Rivers stomped his feet and demanded a WR.

2) Today I heard short clip of him this morning saying, "I begged LT to not mention Dean but LT told me Spanos demanded he mention himself and his kids"

Holy crap. At least Hacksaw just manipulated real stories into things he could use to get callers in a frenzy. Hartman doesn't even try to use real stories.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:42 PM
PR>Chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
From glutton4Bolts

https://forums.chargers.com/showpost...2&postcount=61

I completely agree with him. Even the Darren Smith show, the only decent radio sports show in San Diego, is doing a ton of Raiders interviews all off-season. San Diego is pathetic, and I still live here in the county.

The Loose Cannons are just pathetic. Now that the Bolts are gone, Costa can show his true colors as a die hard Charger hating, Raiders fan.
Considering how Dean Spanos crapped all over San Diego (his father Alex loved San Diego and would have made it work) what did you expect?
Old 08-18-2017, 06:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Most are former Charger players. All they talked about was Charger football, interviews, reports...some Aztec football/ basketball/ baseball along with Padre baseball. I haven't tuned in lately. When I do seems the hate stuff on Mighty has simmered down. Sileo in the morning is irritating to listen too. I don't listen to Costa although saw these guys at the final blood drive interviewing the players.

San Diego has a solid Aztec Football/ Basketball programs a young subpar Padre baseball team and a Soccer City program that is questionable or is it? We can't seem to get our act together as a big league professional sports town.

At very least we had the privilege of having two hall of famers Tony Gwynn and Junior Seau as part of the SD sports scene. That's what missing...a star in the making for the Padres. Not one in sight yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
The ratings are near last in the market. It's a dying sports radio market. There is nothing to talk about locally and they struggle talking about national stories because the majority of guys (Hardwick, Ohrnberger, Sileo, Billy Ray Smith, Costa) are not very knowledgeable radio personalities. Listen to these guys talk about baseball/basketball/hockey and it's laughable.

The stations used to get so much content from coach/player interviews and fan engagement and now all of that is gone so I think they've taken the opposite route to lure in the hate fans since they know so many current fans will go elsewhere where there is actual live content.

Just listen to an LA station if you hate it so much
Old 08-19-2017, 06:50 AM
THE END IS NEAR :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Most are former Charger players. All they talked about was Charger football, interviews, reports...some Aztec football/ basketball/ baseball along with Padre baseball. I haven't tuned in lately. When I do seems the hate stuff on Mighty has simmered down. Sileo in the morning is irritating to listen too. I don't listen to Costa although saw these guys at the final blood drive interviewing the players.
not with Kaplan..dude still continues to just talk crap about the chargers...its annoying and funny at the sametime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
At very least we had the privilege of having two hall of famers Tony Gwynn and Junior Seau as part of the SD sports scene. That's what missing...a star in the making for the Padres. Not one in sight yet...
yea bet the padres regret giving will myers that six-year, $83 million extension..