Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 09:36 AM
Hall of Famer

Cracks in the Dynasty we're shown on the last play of the Dolphins game. A unpatriotic ending losing on a trick hook and ladder play. Gronk stumbling in desperation to make a tackle.
Whose to say Lynn isn't looking to do the same? Let's go! Down with the dynasty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
Anyone worried thinking about what Belichick is going to try to do? My best guesses are:

1-Whereas everyone thinks hes going to try to pound the rock in the running game, I think the are going to come out throwing early and often. Jenkins only has 1 and 1/2 games under his belt at safety really so I think Brady is going to test him in the deep middle of the field a lot.

2-Belichick knows his team doesnt have superior talent in this game so I think hes going to tell his team to employ any cheat tactics they can. Try to draw pass interference penalties whenever they can (both off and def), draw holding penalties, etc. anything to get an edge.

3-Trick plays on offense. He usually brings these out in the playoffs. Look for at least one halfback option pass or WR pass. And a fake punt or an onside kick.

4-Try all out to block a punt. Weve been susceptible to this, Im worried they come hard and get one today.

Hope none of this happens.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:46 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Youre just mad that you got undressed in the pick em thread. I like you kid, but you need to develop thicker skin.
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was out spending my winnings from the pick em pool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2019, 10:58 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Cracks in the Dynasty we're shown on the last play of the Dolphins game. A unpatriotic ending losing on a trick hook and ladder play. Gronk stumbling in desperation to make a tackle.
Whose to say Lynn isn't looking to do the same? Let's go! Down with the dynasty!
Id love a trick play from Lynn on offense. How about Gordon passing the rock?
Old 01-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Hall of Famer

In the immortal words of Muhammad Ali...If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it. Let it be done. Let's go!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
Id love a trick play from Lynn on offense. How about Gordon passing the rock?
Old 01-13-2019, 12:12 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Someone has to turn the mirror of scrutiny back on the critics. I love how those that live to judge and criticize get so offended when their points of view are lambasted.
I don't think you were lambasting any of those listed's points of view. I was just commenting on how nasty your comment was (to a person I do not know for an opinion I don't care to look up.)

Direct personal attacks used to be frowned upon round here
Old 01-13-2019, 01:14 PM
Rookie

The patriots Own us man.. They play their best football vs us. Every time its the same story. Brady sitting back in his armchair with all day to throw hitting every out and checkdown and stupid untimely penalties on our end.. Same story. Phillip rivers will be this generations dan marino. I wonder what phil would have done with a team and ownership like the cowboys. If they had phil instead of tony they would have a few lombardis more
Old 01-13-2019, 01:21 PM
Hall of Famer

How bad was this a total team loss? Rivers regressed back to wasting a timeout at the line of scrimmage like he used to do before each halftime, years back. Remember them days?
Old 01-13-2019, 01:30 PM
Always Charged Up!

Out coached, out played, not prepared, ineffective adjustments, very disappointed. Was considering buying the seat license, have been emailing with sales. This performance sealed it, no season tix for me. But still committed to be a suffering Bolts fan. Go Bolts
Old 01-13-2019, 01:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Make a plaster cast of Brady, a statue. Him with the look of having all day to throw.
Closed Thread