Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2004, 02:02 PM
and proud of it

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: PhillyFan
Yeah! I kinda got sick watching yesterday's game, but I'm sticking with the team. Whatever crap the coaches are feeding the players should not be the fault of the players. However, the players should know crap when they see, and be able to account for it.

By the way, hope McNair is okay.
Sternum injuries are not good, a buddy of mine hurt his, its like having a broken rib, but twice as bad, it hurts to take a deep breath, and your movement is restricted.

I hope its not that bad, you hate to see the good players go down with an Injury like that, because he could be out a couple of Weeks.

Old 09-27-2004, 02:04 PM
and proud of it

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: titansfan987
I try to be a good fan, lol. No I'm kidding I am a good fan. I won't flame anyone unless they flame me, and even then I'll just ignore it unless it really es me off. Other than this thread, where are some more that I could just chat?
Check your PM's
Old 09-27-2004, 02:21 PM
TheOriginalBOLTS4LIFE

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: titansfan987
Billy Volek is a great backup QB. He does a great job. He doesn't run near as much as McNair does but he does a good job throwing. I feel comfortable with him if he starts Sunday, maybe its what we need right now, a healthy QB.
Neil O'Donnel is no longer your backup QB? I always thought he was a lousy starter but one of the best backups.

It's good to see fans of other teams come in here that like to talk football without smack. I expect to see McNair on the field next week cause it will take ALOT more than a bruised sternum to keep him out. I've seen that guy take the hardest hits and sometimes he seems to play better when he's injured.

Anyway. It should be a great game. I like the Titans but not this Sunday!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2004, 02:23 PM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

One thing that impresses me as I read most of these threads is that as bad as the Chargers have been, ya'll stick behind them weather they win 2 or 5 games or whatever. A lot of people aren't like that, so I like that. I know if the Titans ever get like that I would still be as big as a fan as I am now. My 2nd team the Colts use to be pathetic but now they're pretty good.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:27 PM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

Neil O'Donnel is a good QB and I wish they hadn't cut him. We brought him back for one game last year against the Bucs (I was there) when McNair and Volek were injured and he played the entire game and he was just awesome. But for some reason they didn't wanna keep him. We cut Jason Gesser this year and I was for sure that they were going to re-sign O'Donnel instead of signing Doug Johnson. I'd rather have O'Donnel than Johnson.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:34 PM
TY Kris Dielman

Default Titans fan here

Hiya Titansfan. Much as I hate to say it, Roo is roght...our offensive coordinator is afraid of the forward pass. I think he is suffering some wierd sort of childhood trauma that makes him compulsively unable to call a pass play on first or second down (unless we're losing by 2+ scores late in the game, of course.)
Old 09-28-2004, 11:43 AM
ElectricChair

Default Titans fan here

What is the deal with Tyrone Calico? That guy is rotting on my bench. When is he coming back?
Old 09-28-2004, 12:15 PM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: ElectricChair
What is the deal with Tyrone Calico? That guy is rotting on my bench. When is he coming back?

He will be back this week. Coach Fisher guarnteed that he would play against the Chargers. He felt pretty good to play this past Sunday (and he probably could have helped) but coach fisher didn't feel comfortable just yet. Also Jake Schfino is returning as well, he is out punt returner or whatever you wanna call him, lol. Now I got a question for the Charger fans. What kind of defense do ya'll have? Can they stop Chris Brown (NFL's leading rusher right now) any? It Will be intresting to see.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Charger FrEaK

Default RE: Titans fan here

Well I'm glad to hear they do okay in the first half and then suck in the second, because we're quite the opposite. We're slow out of the gates, then usually do well in the second half. Should be a well matched game. The line for this game is OFF so far.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:57 PM
rule12b

Default RE: Titans fan here

We held Denver's clown-back to 37 yards. Their lowest total since the '70's. I have only slightly less respect for the Donkeys than the Thumbtacks, so, your guy might get 50 yards. For more complete smack, please check the other threads. Thanks.

:-)