Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
ready to rumble

Default But one extra ticket

If all the true Charger fans (not the ones trying to make a profit) buys at lease one extra ticket for the faider game. That would leave 0 tickets available when general tickets go on sale. Now I know some people will sell their tickets anyway, but let’s do our part to curb those gang members from scaring off the families. I personally will buy 4 extra tickets. I am tired those SOB’s coming in our home and chanting raiders…raiders. Last year we had them out number, but they still had a lot of fans. Let’s get out there and do raiders sucks chant and take back our stadium.

Go Bolts
Old 05-06-2005, 02:48 PM
gobolts58

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspears1958
If all the true Charger fans (not the ones trying to make a profit) buys at lease one extra ticket for the faider game. That would leave 0 tickets available when general tickets go on sale. Now I know some people will sell their tickets anyway, but let’s do our part to curb those gang members from scaring off the families. I personally will buy 4 extra tickets. I am tired those SOB’s coming in our home and chanting raiders…raiders. Last year we had them out number, but they still had a lot of fans. Let’s get out there and do raiders sucks chant and take back our stadium.

Go Bolts
I hear what you are saying, I will buy 2 extra seats although they will be in the nose bleed section. But that is 2 less tickets to be bought.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Give me moar BEEF!

Quote:

Go Bolts
Their are too many faider fans in san diego for it to be completely Charger fans, but i was at the game last year, and only saw 1 fight. btw, the charger fan won...and didnt start it.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Stuck on Chillin

I will buy two tics for the raider game. doing my part to keep the faidfans out of the Q
Old 05-10-2005, 11:33 AM
PLEASE AJ,WE NEED SAFETYS

what about the Pits and the cowboys? lol there will be tons of their fans at the stadium.
Old 05-10-2005, 06:48 PM
I didn't do it

and what about the dolphins??? jk
Old 05-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Give me moar BEEF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobolts58
I hear what you are saying, I will buy 2 extra seats although they will be in the nose bleed section. But that is 2 less tickets to be bought.
if u do buy 2 tickets, i will buy them from you, dont worry, im a charger fan, lol.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:13 PM
gobolts58

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFaiderHater
if u do buy 2 tickets, i will buy them from you, dont worry, im a charger fan, lol.
I will PM you when I have the tickets
Old 05-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Stuck on Chillin

Quote:

Go Bolts

AMEN BROTHER
Old 05-11-2005, 06:09 PM
ready to rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDFaiderHater
Their are too many faider fans in san diego for it to be completely Charger fans, but i was at the game last year, and only saw 1 fight. btw, the charger fan won...and didnt start it.
My original post said, for the season tickets holders buy 1 extra ticket for the game. So it would not matter how many faders fans are in San Diego, tickets would not be available. And by the way buy one extra ticket for the cowboys and steelers game also.