Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Free Agents/Trade Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2017, 01:35 PM
Thanks for everything 85!

Default Lucky Whitehead anyone?

I know this team is stocked with WR, but what do you guys think about him? He didn't have any room at Dallas, but from what little i've seen, he made a pretty good slot spelling for Beasley.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:24 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

No room in Dallas?

He got arrested, and never told the team. They found out when investigators showed up at team headquarters looking for him. Dallas kicked his ass out the door as a result, and called him a liar on his way out.

In short, no thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 07-26-2017, 11:00 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
No room in Dallas?

He got arrested, and never told the team. They found out when investigators showed up at team headquarters looking for him. Dallas kicked his ass out the door as a result, and called him a liar on his way out.

In short, no thanks.
Except that he didn't get arrested;

(And the arrest of someone else was simply for shoplifting);

And that Dallas did "kick his ass out the door" and "call him a liar", as you state -- BUT, this was because Dallas finally found an opportunity to toss a player to the curb out of a feigned desire to "do the right thing", to help rebut the (true) notion that everyone else has seen, plain as day. Dallas (eg Jerruh) will take any scumbag that they think can help them win.

Now I have no idea if Lucky can play, or not. But I am in no way shape or form influenced by the moral preenings of the dirty Cowboys. (Likewise, I'm not attacking you for the way you posted the above -- because that's what the dirty Cowgirls released and everyone ran with).

p.s. How does this update sound?: "UPDATE: Police in Virginia announced Tuesday they misidentified Whitehead as the man they arrested in June, dropped the charge and apologized to him and his family."

p.p.s. Ian Rapoport is reporting that flight records reveal, on their face, that Lucky was not even in the same state as the mis-identified shoplifter. I suppose Jerry's super-sleuths just couldn't figure this out? Please.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eported-arrest
Old 07-26-2017, 11:07 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Dang -- think about this and how easy it is to be wrongfully accused.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/25/lucky-...s-shoplifting/
Old 07-26-2017, 11:23 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Mehhh. Whatever.

He's a Jet now. They claimed him off waivers.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 07-27-2017, 03:08 AM
Hall of Famer

That's why they call him "Lucky."
Old 07-27-2017, 01:14 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
That's why they call him "Lucky."
Lol.

Old 08-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Embrace the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Except that he didn't get arrested;

(And the arrest of someone else was simply for shoplifting);

And that Dallas did "kick his ass out the door" and "call him a liar", as you state -- BUT, this was because Dallas finally found an opportunity to toss a player to the curb out of a feigned desire to "do the right thing", to help rebut the (true) notion that everyone else has seen, plain as day. Dallas (eg Jerruh) will take any scumbag that they think can help them win.

Now I have no idea if Lucky can play, or not. But I am in no way shape or form influenced by the moral preenings of the dirty Cowboys. (Likewise, I'm not attacking you for the way you posted the above -- because that's what the dirty Cowgirls released and everyone ran with).

p.s. How does this update sound?: "UPDATE: Police in Virginia announced Tuesday they misidentified Whitehead as the man they arrested in June, dropped the charge and apologized to him and his family."

p.p.s. Ian Rapoport is reporting that flight records reveal, on their face, that Lucky was not even in the same state as the mis-identified shoplifter. I suppose Jerry's super-sleuths just couldn't figure this out? Please.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eported-arrest
Yep. Right on the heels of yet another public screw up by Elliot. When I saw their reasoning for Lucky's release, I just shook my head at the hypocrisy of it.

That clown is going to end up in jail or shot if he doesn't get his head on straight soon.