Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Big Boss Big Boss is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Santa Paula
Posts: 8
Talking

Parking passes FINALLY showed up!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Big Boss Big Boss is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Santa Paula
Posts: 8
Default

Shipping label was created July 27th, it didn’t actually ship until yesterday August 10th.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-12-2018, 01:10 PM
JoeChargerPower's Avatar
JoeChargerPower JoeChargerPower is offline
Season Tickets Since 1978
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Laguna Woods
Posts: 1,394
Default

Our original parking pass (from last year) showed up Saturday. A new set of parking passes (that we just purchased about 10 days ago) showed up Friday.


Along with the original parking pass came our "Season Ticket Holder" package... a twenty six page booklet giving us a schedule, map, info, etc. AND some Los Angeles Chargers license plate frames. The frames will look good on the license plates that the Raiders fans make at their day jobs... Just kidding, we have to talk trash on the Faiders! Go Bolts
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-14-2018, 02:12 PM
ChargingBolts's Avatar
ChargingBolts ChargingBolts is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,321
Default

I still don't understand why brokers renewed their tix just to go ahead and sell them for less than they paid for them, seems like they would go out of biz pretty quick, I thought their goal was to make a profit yet I see tix for the K.C. game online for cheaper than what they paid, I just cannot wrap my head around it.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-14-2018, 05:46 PM
Big Boss Big Boss is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Santa Paula
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post
I still don't understand why brokers renewed their tix just to go ahead and sell them for less than they paid for them, seems like they would go out of biz pretty quick, I thought their goal was to make a profit yet I see tix for the K.C. game online for cheaper than what they paid, I just cannot wrap my head around it.
unbelievable
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-11-2018, 01:01 PM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 36,720
Default

Today's beef: If you want to go mobile ticketing, that's fine but for the love of god make sure you have the technology to actually scan the mobile bar code and print the seat stubs. It takes them minutes to do something that should take seconds and considerably slows down entry.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-12-2018, 12:34 AM
cthommes's Avatar
cthommes cthommes is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ventura
Posts: 7,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Today's beef: If you want to go mobile ticketing, that's fine but for the love of god make sure you have the technology to actually scan the mobile bar code and print the seat stubs. It takes them minutes to do something that should take seconds and considerably slows down entry.
Probably not a big deal when they only need to do it 18,000 times or so.
__________________
-New guy, no sig.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Today's beef: If you want to go mobile ticketing, that's fine but for the love of god make sure you have the technology to actually scan the mobile bar code and print the seat stubs. It takes them minutes to do something that should take seconds and considerably slows down entry.

I had all 5 tickets on two different apps ready to go. However, the line was crawling. I imagine this will be an issue at a lot of stadiums that can hold more people. Remember how at Qualcomm the internet barely worked around game time (at least for top dog Virizon) because of how many people were using the cell tower at once.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-12-2018, 10:17 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 20,052
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I had all 5 tickets on two different apps ready to go. However, the line was crawling. I imagine this will be an issue at a lot of stadiums that can hold more people. Remember how at Qualcomm the internet barely worked around game time (at least for top dog Virizon) because of how many people were using the cell tower at once.
Huge problem for many stadiums. I have some clients in the sports app business, and this is always a big limiting factor on what the teams want to engage with.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-30-2018, 09:41 PM
christhn christhn is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita
Posts: 10
Default

I saw people with Fight for LA lanyards and what looked like hard tickets. Are those just parking passes or only certain season ticket holders get them?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:27 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.