Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Rookie

Talking

Parking passes FINALLY showed up!
Old 08-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Rookie

Shipping label was created July 27th, it didn’t actually ship until yesterday August 10th.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Our original parking pass (from last year) showed up Saturday. A new set of parking passes (that we just purchased about 10 days ago) showed up Friday.

Along with the original parking pass came our "Season Ticket Holder" package... a twenty six page booklet giving us a schedule, map, info, etc. AND some Los Angeles Chargers license plate frames. The frames will look good on the license plates that the Raiders fans make at their day jobs... Just kidding, we have to talk trash on the Faiders! Go Bolts
Old 08-14-2018, 02:12 PM
Hall of Famer

I still don't understand why brokers renewed their tix just to go ahead and sell them for less than they paid for them, seems like they would go out of biz pretty quick, I thought their goal was to make a profit yet I see tix for the K.C. game online for cheaper than what they paid, I just cannot wrap my head around it.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:46 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post
I still don't understand why brokers renewed their tix just to go ahead and sell them for less than they paid for them, seems like they would go out of biz pretty quick, I thought their goal was to make a profit yet I see tix for the K.C. game online for cheaper than what they paid, I just cannot wrap my head around it.
unbelievable
Old 09-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Hall of Famer

Today's beef: If you want to go mobile ticketing, that's fine but for the love of god make sure you have the technology to actually scan the mobile bar code and print the seat stubs. It takes them minutes to do something that should take seconds and considerably slows down entry.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Today's beef: If you want to go mobile ticketing, that's fine but for the love of god make sure you have the technology to actually scan the mobile bar code and print the seat stubs. It takes them minutes to do something that should take seconds and considerably slows down entry.
Probably not a big deal when they only need to do it 18,000 times or so.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:37 AM
Twitter: @Vrabel56

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post

I had all 5 tickets on two different apps ready to go. However, the line was crawling. I imagine this will be an issue at a lot of stadiums that can hold more people. Remember how at Qualcomm the internet barely worked around game time (at least for top dog Virizon) because of how many people were using the cell tower at once.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:17 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I had all 5 tickets on two different apps ready to go. However, the line was crawling. I imagine this will be an issue at a lot of stadiums that can hold more people. Remember how at Qualcomm the internet barely worked around game time (at least for top dog Virizon) because of how many people were using the cell tower at once.
Huge problem for many stadiums. I have some clients in the sports app business, and this is always a big limiting factor on what the teams want to engage with.
Old 09-30-2018, 09:41 PM
Rookie

I saw people with Fight for LA lanyards and what looked like hard tickets. Are those just parking passes or only certain season ticket holders get them?