Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Hall of Famer

Ravens vs. Chargers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Rookie

Desperately looking for Seahawks vs. Chargers tickets! Open to anything at a reasonable price!!
Old 08-08-2014, 07:32 AM
Rookie

Travelling to US/San Diego from Finland, so I'm looking for two tickets to the final pre-season game vs Arizona on August 28.
Apparently there's no tickets on sale directly from the chargers? Never been to Qualcomm so not really sure where to look at when trying to buy tickets. I found this site which claims to have hundreds of cheap tickets available. Could someone please point me to a right direction?

Cheers!

Last edited by chargertom; 08-08-2014 at 01:38 PM..
Old 08-08-2014, 09:43 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudemk View Post
Travelling to US/San Diego from Finland, so I'm looking for two tickets to the final pre-season game vs Arizona on August 28.
Apparently there's no tickets on sale directly from the chargers? Never been to Qualcomm so not really sure where to look at when trying to buy tickets. I found this site http://www.cheaptickets.com/events/p...ickets.s614119 which claims to have hundreds of cheap tickets available. Is that site legit? or could someone please point me to a right direction.

Cheers!
www.stubhub.com is the biggest secondary market for tickets.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Apparently there's no tickets on sale directly from the chargers? Never been to Qualcomm so not really sure where to look at when trying to buy tickets. I found this site which claims to have hundreds of cheap tickets available. Could someone please point me to a right direction?

Cheers!
You should be able to get an outstanding deal on these tickets. Make sure you do not pay more than $30-$40 at most for premium seats. Some people will try to sell them for half off or what not and that is still well above resale value for preseason games. Use Stubhub like someone said earlier and you can even try looking here.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Quote:

Cheers!
Glad to hear you're coming to San Diego to support the Chargers. I've had season tickets since 1978 and can help you with tickets. I have a total of 19 seats, some on the Chargers side and some on the visitor side (because that's where my dad and I started). Season ticket holders pay about $100 to $110 for the best seats (less for other seats). Depending on how many you need I can sell them to you for less than half of my cost. I don't know how many you need but I can help you with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 9 seats together. If you want you can PM me or email at JoeChargerPower@earthlink.net

I have arranged tickets for new fans from Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. I'd be happy to add Finland to the list. Let me know if you have any questions on hotels, tailgating, etc. Thanks.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:52 PM

Looking for 4 tickets to the first game against the Seahawks in plaza or field.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Hall of Famer

I know it's a bit early-- but I'm looking for 3-4 decent tix for the Rams game on 11/23, prefer midfield plaza, but am open to other sections too.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Chargers are REBORN

2 tickets for the Chargers versus the Jaguars September 28. My girl converted from a Cowboys fan to a Charger fan and this will be her very first game.

Last edited by 2Big4U; 08-24-2014 at 10:04 PM..
Old 08-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Rookie

What's shakin' SD? Coming from FL to see the Patriots at the Bolts in December. I'm looking for 2 tickets field level. This will be my first Bolts game, so I am looking for what I can expect to pay.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Last edited by FL High Boltage; 08-27-2014 at 06:57 PM..