Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieHustle View Post
Looking for 1 single ticket to Chargers vs. Denver game. Prefer home side. Thanks and Go Chargers!
I am now covered. Go Chargers!
Old 11-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Rookie

Looking for 1 to 4 tickets to the Chargers vs Denver Broncos game, seat location does not matter, I just want to be at the game! Thanks Go Bolts! Please PM if available!
Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Rookie

Looking for 2 cheap tickets to tomorrow's game.
Message me asap with offers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:09 PM
All-Pro

Default KC @ SD on Dec. 29 - Looking for 4 tickets

hey there,

I'm from Toronto, Canada (yes home to Rob Ford) and I'm flying my family of 4 to SD to see the Zoo, Legoland, and the Chargers. I'm a die-hard, my kids are 5 and 8 (and becoming die-hards).

What is the best way for me to get tickets? And do I need to sit in the 'family section' to ensure no drunken swearing?

Help?

Brent
Old 12-01-2013, 07:09 PM
All-Pro

Default KC @ SD on Dec. 29 - Looking for 4 tickets - flying from Toronto

hey there,

I'm from Toronto, Canada (yes home to Rob Ford) and I'm flying my family of 4 to SD to see the Zoo, Legoland, and the Chargers. I'm a die-hard, my kids are 5 and 8 (and becoming die-hards).

What is the best way for me to get tickets? And do I need to sit in the 'family section' to ensure no drunken swearing?

Help?

Brent
Old 12-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Moderator of Delusions

I don't think you have to be in the family section. Press is pretty melow IMO. By KC, there should be plenty of place to choose from.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:31 AM
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by laschwa View Post
hey there,

Help?

Brent
Hi Brent....from Niagara and have been down a couple of times. You will have a great time.

My kids are younger than yours but still yell "Go Chargers" when the game is on.

Anthony Lynn at 4-6 before the 2017 Thanksgiving game in Dallas:
"I am not afraid of the big picture. Coaches preach about a game at a time, and, of course, that is correct. But I want our team to know that everything is in front of them."
Old 12-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laschwa View Post
hey there,

Help?

Brent
Sadly, even in the family section, people sometimes drink, it's an honor system and many people just don't have it. Your best to be under an overhang if it rains so the kids won't get soaked. The ticket price is lower up there. If it were me, I'd call the ticket office and ask from their experience what section is best with kids.

It may be a teaching experience from them. There are good and bad things to learn, Whatever you do "NEVER" bring little ones to a Raider game. I mean little being under 21 and 175lbs...
Old 12-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oside89 View Post
Sadly, even in the family section, people sometimes drink, it's an honor system and many people just don't have it. Your best to be under an overhang if it rains so the kids won't get soaked. The ticket price is lower up there. If it were me, I'd call the ticket office and ask from their experience what section is best with kids.

It may be a teaching experience from them. There are good and bad things to learn, Whatever you do "NEVER" bring little ones to a Raider game. I mean little being under 21 and 175lbs...
That is really funny!!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 10:21 AM
Rookie

Default Looking for a Parking pass for Dec 22nd

We are looking for a parking pass for the 12/22 game. Any location will work. Just trying to get in the lot an hour before the Raider lunatics invade! We are up in South Orange Co.