Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Free Agents/Trade Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 02-22-2018, 03:36 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 32,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
mix and match QBs:

Cousins/Denver
AJ McCarron/Cleveland
Bridgewater/Miami
Bradford/NE

Darnold/Bills
Mayfield/Cleveland
Falk/Minny
Josh Allen/Az
Lauletta/N'awlins
Mason/Jax
Lamar/Jets
Mike White/NE
Holy Cow was that guy impressive at the Senior Bowl. Cool, focused, efficient as the devil. My best comparison would be Rivers-like.

Somebody is drafting a little gem in that guy.
__________________
Chargers are Freak's Leadpipe Lock of the Week.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 02-25-2018, 06:28 PM
ScaryGuy's Avatar
ScaryGuy ScaryGuy is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Riverside
Posts: 392
Default

Chances of Kirk Cousins going to Denver just went up.
Jags signed Bortles to a 3 year, $54 million deal according to NFL.com.
$26.5 million guaranteed.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-54m-contract
__________________
Shop smart, shop S mart. YA GOT THAT!?
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 02-25-2018, 06:33 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 15,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaryGuy View Post
Chances of Kirk Cousins going to Denver just went up.
Jags signed Bortles to a 3 year, $54 million deal according to NFL.com.
$26.5 million guaranteed.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...r-54m-contract
Good.....

Play against the best, beat the best, be the best......


Fear no team or player
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.


__________________
GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 02-26-2018, 04:10 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 32,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Good.....

Play against the best, beat the best, be the best......


Fear no team or player
HAVE YOU FREAKING SEEN OUR TEAM LATE IN THE 4TH QUARTER ????????

I MEAN ACTUALLY SEEN OUR ACT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Play the best, be the best he says.

We are playing .500 ball the last two years against Cleveland. FREAKING CLEVELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Play the best and have your soul ripped out of your body in the 4th quarter ? How's that motto grab you ?

I hope Denver brings Tebow back and has John Elway 2nd string !

Holy Hannah and jumpin' balls !!!! "Play the best"

We can't kick the freakin' ball through the uprights with a super magnetic football and GPS guidance and you want to play the best ???????????
__________________
Chargers are Freak's Leadpipe Lock of the Week.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 02-26-2018, 10:28 PM
ltinabottle ltinabottle is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Murrieta
Posts: 5,848
Default

Lol Freak you funny. Yes we need a closer as kicker for the LA Chargers. In baseball, a closer who gives up a lead time after time again can break the morale of a baseball team. We need a closer as kicker! In mentality and in play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
HAVE YOU FREAKING SEEN OUR TEAM LATE IN THE 4TH QUARTER ????????

I MEAN ACTUALLY SEEN OUR ACT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Play the best, be the best he says.

We are playing .500 ball the last two years against Cleveland. FREAKING CLEVELAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about Play the best and have your soul ripped out of your body in the 4th quarter ? How's that motto grab you ?

I hope Denver brings Tebow back and has John Elway 2nd string !

Holy Hannah and jumpin' balls !!!! "Play the best"

We can't kick the freakin' ball through the uprights with a super magnetic football and GPS guidance and you want to play the best ???????????
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:31 AM
La Costa Boy's Avatar
La Costa Boy La Costa Boy is offline
19 Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Black Hill
Posts: 1,866
Default

Carlson and Closer both begin with the letter C........Hmmmmm.......
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 02-27-2018, 12:50 PM
I AMazing I's Avatar
I AMazing I I AMazing I is online now
Mo’ Hurts
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 6,390
Default

Vikings won't tag Keenum and will supposedly let Bridgewater walk... they still remain the favorite to land Cousins IMO.
__________________
1. Jerry Tillery, DT
2. Calvin Throckmorton, OT
3. Hamp Cheevers, CB
4. Juan Thornhill, S
5. Hunter Renfrow, WR
6. Braden Mann, P
7. Brett Rypien, QB

Cut: WR Benjamin
FA: LB Barr, K Gostkowski/Gould, DB Rollins

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 02-28-2018, 08:14 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 15,904
Default

Twitter says Bears cutting Glennon.......
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.


__________________
GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:20 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 26,479
Default

Mo Wilkerson anyone ?
__________________
__________
dalton risner OT kstate
brandon jones FS tex
jordan brailford EDGE okstate
dante olson LB mont
charles omenihu DL tex
anthony ratliff-williams WR ncar
josh oliver TE sjstate
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:29 AM
Boltup90's Avatar
Boltup90 Boltup90 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Valrico
Posts: 4,517
Default

Wilkerson with Bosa and Mel would be amazing.

Not sure what his price tag will be though.
__________________
Quote:
As I type here, there is no chance in Hades that James is there at 17.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:13 PM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.