Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Ownership, Management & Coaching
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Moderator of the Trenches

Watch the broadcast, and then tell me I'm biased.

That's all I ask.

Empty seats and opposing fans. Quite a few (to avoid another percentage argument). More so than at other games I watch.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Veteran

Was at the Browns game, silver lot, lines in were very congested. Got in with about 8 minutes into the 1st quarter. TV view is definitely deceptive at least for that game. There is no way the tv screen shot gives you the same view of the attendance. To voice an honest opinion you must be there in person and take in the total view. The opinion of people watching on tv regarding the attendance is laughable, as far as I concerned and it always has been going back to Qualcomm.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi'slegacy View Post
Was at the Browns game, silver lot, lines in were very congested. Got in with about 8 minutes into the 1st quarter. TV view is definitely deceptive at least for that game. There is no way the tv screen shot gives you the same view of the attendance. To voice an honest opinion you must be there in person and take in the total view. The opinion of people watching on tv regarding the attendance is laughable, as far as I concerned and it always has been going back to Qualcomm.
You and Bolt4life, should walk around to another gate. Where I go in, the line has never been longer than 3 or 4 people.

I’ve been to every game except Miami. Have no idea what the tv view is like
Old 12-12-2017, 08:55 PM
Veteran

Silver lot, lot 10 seems to be the main gate. Box office is located to the left, along with will call. It's the main tailgate lot. Anyway was a season ticket holder for 21 years at Qualcomm. Most of the tv cameras were directed at the visitors side field view n that was always a large percentage of the opposing fans. I went to 2 games at Stub Hub. Chiefs game had more opposing fans than the Browns game, but majority was still Chargers. At least 60 40, maybe 65 percent. I didn't pay attention that much. I was more interested in the game itself.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:30 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi'slegacy View Post
Exactly.

Amazing that people can dig in so hard without any first-hand experience.

Or as Mario Lopez would say: "It's sad, actually."
Old 12-13-2017, 10:32 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
You and Bolt4life, should walk around to another gate. Where I go in, the line has never been longer than 3 or 4 people.
I know that gate he's talking about. I used it once. If you're tailgating on the campus-side of the Silver lot, that gate is super convenient, and thus worth the wait for a few dozen people around you. It really doesn't take that long.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:50 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I know that gate he's talking about. I used it once. If you're tailgating on the campus-side of the Silver lot, that gate is super convenient, and thus worth the wait for a few dozen people around you. It really doesn't take that long.
Bambislegacy and bolt4life seem to be having trouble getting in at that gate. Tip em off
Old 12-14-2017, 09:31 AM
Moderator of the Trenches

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Exactly.

Amazing that people can dig in so hard without any first-hand experience.

Or as Mario Lopez would say: "It's sad, actually."
Yes, it's so sad when someone disagrees.

Again, not just me but also people AT THE GAMES!

What's sad is when someone illogically states, "you weren't there, I was, so whatever I say is true."

That's sad.