Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Default 2018 Season Ticket Info

Here's a quick overview of the season ticket renewal notice that we just received...
Prices stayed the same as last year (except for a few seats)
The London game is deducted from your season ticket cost
You can now get up to 8 season tickets on your account
There will no longer be hard copy tickets
You have until Feb. 28th to renew
Pay in full or a 25% deposit by Feb. 28th
Final payment after deposit due by April 13
Possible seat relocations in March

Last edited by JoeChargerPower; 02-06-2018 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Additional detail
Old 02-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Hall of Famer

February 6, 2018
Dear The Moekid,
First and foremost, thank you for your support of the Los Angeles Chargers. As a Season Ticket Member, you’re the backbone of our organization and a vital part of our success.We appreciate you being with us every step of the way – from the Combine to the Draft, OTAs to Minicamps, Training Camp to the Regular Season – and we couldn’t do any of it without you.
After going 9-3 over our final 12 games in 2017, we wish we could start the 2018 season today. With a great combination of young talent and seasoned veterans, all coming together under head coach Anthony Lynn’s guidance, the future is very bright. Returning Coordinators Ken Whisenhunt and Gus Bradley provide continuity as they lead 2018 Pro Bowl selections on both sides of the ball that include Philip Rivers, Keenan Allen, Casey Hayward, Joey Bosa, Russell Okung and Melvin Ingram. [no melvin gordon?]

With momentum continuing to build through the offseason, 2018 is going to be a truly exciting year as we continue our pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy. We look forward to you continuing this journey with us.
Enclosed within this e-mail is a link to your account. There you will find valuable information regarding your 2018 season tickets. Additionally, be sure to take advantage of February Frenzy” – an incentivized set of weekly renewal drawings. Prizes this week include a trip to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, pre-game field passes, luxury suite upgrades at a designated home game and other fantastic rewards. Renew today and you’re automatically entered to win! You can access your renewal invoice at any time by clicking on the ‘Renew Now’ tab from the 2018 Season Ticket Renewal site and signing into your Account Manager.
Thank you for being part of the Chargers family. We look forward to having you with us again in 2018!
Sincerely,
Todd Poulsen
Vice President of Ticket Sales & Services
Los Angeles Chargers
Old 02-18-2018, 10:30 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Renewed my tickets yesterday. Screw the draft prize. Give me the away game prize! lol

Going to Oakland, Rams, London, and a long shot possibility of Seattle.

Last edited by Bolt4Life; 02-18-2018 at 02:16 PM..
Old 02-18-2018, 11:44 AM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Default Cooperative Purchase

With a history of season tickets dating back to 1978 we have a lot of seniority. If you'd like to add or acquire season tickets for 2018 please send me a PM, maybe we can help each other. Looks like the stars are lining up for this season...
Old 02-19-2018, 03:50 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
With a history of season tickets dating back to 1978 we have a lot of seniority. If you'd like to add or acquire season tickets for 2018 please send me a PM, maybe we can help each other. Looks like the stars are lining up for this season...
One of my trainees, now full time partners, wants to get season tickets with me. I am hoping one opens up in 319 come March.

Did you notice some of the tickets who used to be owned by brokers opened up? Sadly, none in the 300s sections.