Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolcharge View Post
We are looking for a parking pass for the 12/22 game. Any location will work. Just trying to get in the lot an hour before the Raider lunatics invade! We are up in South Orange Co.
Check your pm - for info. Hope it works.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Rookie

Looking for 2 or 3 tickets to Chargers vs Chiefs to give my dad and 8 year old little brother for Christmas. He's never been to a game and I'm trying to teach him how to bleed blue and gold!!
Old 12-20-2013, 11:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Looking for 2-4 tickets to the Chargers vs Raiders game. Preferably sideline view.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Rookie

Chargers fan from Miami. Lookingto plan a trip to Qualcomm next season. Would like to know if there's a link to seating prices. I can't look on the official website because the regular season is already over. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

Edit: Will be attending next seasons game in Miami as well. Hoping to be an active member until November when you guys do roll call. Will set up a huge tailgate for Bolts fans. Went to the game this year and had a great team with Bolts fans from SD. If the Chargers fan who brought my friend and I pizza on exist on this site, shoot me a PM. I will make sure you get free drinks if you attend the game next season lol.

Last edited by ChargersBolts; 01-08-2014 at 06:56 PM..
Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Hall of Famer

seat prices for 2014 haven't been announced.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:24 PM
\_(ツ)_/

Default Looking for Chargers/Rams Tickets

Planning on attending the Rams game in San Diego this year.

If anyone has a pair of good tickets that they want to sell for face value to a Chargers fan I would be interested.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anthony Lynn at 4-6 before the 2017 Thanksgiving game in Dallas:
"I am not afraid of the big picture. Coaches preach about a game at a time, and, of course, that is correct. But I want our team to know that everything is in front of them."
Old 04-03-2014, 07:51 PM
Rookie

I have 4 seats in Field 2 Row 24 and 2 seats in Field 2 Row 22 if you are interested. Great seats. My email is splitcms@hotmail.com if you're interested. Go Bolts
Old 04-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Veteran

Bolt Hoping to attend 1st game ever

I'm making plans to visit San Diego this September and would really like to attend the Bolts Jaguars game on Sept. 28th. I've never been to an NFL game before and would like to know what's the best way to get some decent tickets.

Are they on sale for the season yet? If so, where can I buy them. I've tried Ticketmaster but they only have ticks for the preseason games it seems.

thanks
Old 04-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Head Complainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeraven View Post
I'm making plans to visit San Diego this September and would really like to attend the Bolts Jaguars game on Sept. 28th. I've never been to an NFL game before and would like to know what's the best way to get some decent tickets.

Are they on sale for the season yet? If so, where can I buy them. I've tried Ticketmaster but they only have ticks for the preseason games it seems.

thanks
Tickets are sent out a week or two before the first preseason game. People might be selling them now, but they don't have the actual tickets in hand yet.

Last edited by sizemic1; 04-25-2014 at 06:55 PM..
Old 04-25-2014, 09:22 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeraven View Post

thanks
I won't have my season tickets until late July, but I don't plan on going to this game. I have 2 seats in Plaza 42 row 8 on the home side. I'll be selling that game for face value. You can contact me around that time if you still haven't found tickets.