bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Potatohead's nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutbolAmericano View Post
Lots of people have mentioned this place. We finally got to check it out.

We've been meaning to go to a few places in Esco, Stone Brewery among them. We'll have to add Lucio's to that list.
It's nice to go somewhere that people have spoken well of, at least from my experience. It adds to the fun, and more often than not is being talked about for a good reason.

Stone Bistro seems to be very hit or miss when it comes to food for most people I know. They either love it or hate it. I took my dad there for lunch and his duck tacos where really good, I got the sausage sampler and didn't enjoy it much. I also took my wife there for an anniversary dinner and we both had the Buffalo steak and loved it, and I had an IPA cheese soup that was awesome (but my heart was begging me to stop eating it the whole time, really rich, but really tasty).

Lucio's is not phenomenal by any means, but I enjoyed it. They don't serve french fries with their burgers and sandwiches, they serve grilled veggies. That turns some people off even though the menu says they don't serve fries. To each their own, but I love grilled veggies, so it was perfect for me. It is a darker atmosphere inside, and fairly small. I think it's worth a shot for someone who hasn't been there, and I'll be going back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Potatohead's nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I dunno -- but just based on the trajectory, and anatomy, it seems like a place kicker would be a shin-kicker.

A punter, on the other hand, could surely wreck some balls. Dang -- I involuntarily crossed my legs just typing that.
OC, this post honestly made me laugh and cringe at the same time. Well done/shame on you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Potatohead's nightmare

...nite...

Old 02-24-2013, 05:44 AM
The Maple Tree

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USA..._c680x510.jpg?

NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Kyle Larson (32) , Travis Pastrana (60) , Nelson Piquet Jr (30) and Brad Keselowski are involved in a final lap crash during the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway.

Last edited by gocharge; 02-24-2013 at 05:52 AM..
Old 02-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

That was a bad wreck. 28 fans injured.

The Daytona 500 will go on as scheduled, tho.

Hate to think what would have happened, if that fence wasn't there or failed completely.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
CT, got my hands on a supressed Sig Sauer 516 today. 10 1/2" barrel with a 6" can. Sweet setup. Now I just need to talk the guy into letting me get some trigger time on it.
That sounds like all kinds of fun.

I'm almost finished with my silent partner. Paperwork approved, tax stamp paid for, and just waiting for my suppressor to get here.

10 1/2" barrel? So he had to get an SBR permit, and suppressor permit?

Expensive toy, but I'll bet it was worth it.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:55 AM

Top Gear went to UCSD for spring break.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:01 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Randomly taking photos in front of people wearing a foam finger is slightly embarrassing. Anyone ever used "beddy byes" as a good night thing? I'm gonna use that tonight haha

Old 02-24-2013, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Randomly taking photos in front of people wearing a foam finger is slightly embarrassing. Anyone ever used "beddy byes" as a good night thing? I'm gonna use that tonight haha
Good pic, Josh. Good luck on your entry.

Beddy bye?

My wife uses that when she tells my son it's time to go to bed.

"It's beddy bye time, Joe."

Old 02-24-2013, 06:21 AM
The Maple Tree

Default oops! ok,34 or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
That was a bad wreck. 28 fans injured.

The Daytona 500 will go on as scheduled, tho.

Hate to think what would have happened, if that fence wasn't there or failed completely.
Morning

I have never heard a crash like that one, maybe because it was right at the finish line and audio recording. The engine block landed right on the edge of the stands and a tire landed up in the rows, not a good thing for a spectator sport.

Closed Thread