Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #221  
Old 03-14-2017, 10:34 PM
JimWest's Avatar
JimWest JimWest is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
That would be 24 years for those of you counting at home.
Does not matter how long the Canadiens have gone without a Stanley Cup championship. They have won the most Cups, and are far and away the leader in titles for the NHL. A great and legendary franchise.
  #222  
Old 03-14-2017, 10:42 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWest View Post
Does not matter how long the Canadiens have gone without a Stanley Cup championship. They have won the most Cups, and are far and away the leader in titles for the NHL. A great and legendary franchise.
It is difficult for Freak to understand this long term excellence.....he is a fan of the Pens.....so 'new money' type.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #223  
Old 03-29-2017, 08:24 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,910
Default

Go (away) Red Wings!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #224  
Old 03-29-2017, 08:36 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Go (away) Red Wings!!
After a 25 year run, it is sad to say they are not going to the PO's.

After 10 years, it is nice to welcome the Edmonton Oilers back.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #225  
Old 04-02-2017, 09:51 PM
JimWest's Avatar
JimWest JimWest is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
After a 25 year run, it is sad to say they are not going to the PO's.

After 10 years, it is nice to welcome the Edmonton Oilers back.
I'm a NY Rangers fan, but I've also liked the Oilers since their Cup years in the 80's. That group was a tremendous team.

Until when/if they play the Rangers in the playoffs, I will be rooting for them.
  #226  
Old 04-02-2017, 10:04 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWest View Post
I'm a NY Rangers fan, but I've also liked the Oilers since their Cup years in the 80's. That group was a tremendous team.

Until when/if they play the Rangers in the playoffs, I will be rooting for them.
Didn't one of those cup winning Oilers end up helping the Rangers break their cup losing streak ?
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #227  
Old 04-10-2017, 06:58 AM
714CHARGER's Avatar
714CHARGER 714CHARGER is offline
THE END IS NEAR :(
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 684
Default

looking forward to the ducks/flames series especially what happen the last time they played...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #228  
Old 04-10-2017, 07:53 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714CHARGER View Post
looking forward to the ducks/flames series especially what happen the last time they played...
I am looking forward to seeing the following:

How is the goaltending in the Wild/Blues series.

How much will the Leafs grow in their series, win or lose.

How will Sharks handle playing a really well balanced team that is not intimidated by the setting.

Who moves on, but is fatally injured......
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #229  
Old 04-10-2017, 10:30 AM
MidwestBolt's Avatar
MidwestBolt MidwestBolt is offline
Is it time to panic yet?
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,475
Default

The Blues/Wild series will be interesting. Blues seem to have finished much stronger than the Wild - but you never know. I think my guess would be on Blues in 6.

Pens/Blue Jackets should be an exciting 1st round match up.
__________________
We fear nobody. We’re going to go out there and play for 60 minutes....we’re coming after you every single play.” – some guy who used to play for the Bolts after a 30- 21 win over the Cowboys.
  #230  
Old 04-10-2017, 10:33 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 13,529
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestBolt View Post
The Blues/Wild series will be interesting. Blues seem to have finished much stronger than the Wild - but you never know. I think my guess would be on Blues in 6.

Pens/Blue Jackets should be an exciting 1st round match up.

My thought is neither team (Wild/Blues) has the intestinal fortitude to play well long enough to win a Cup.

Blue Jackets need to get it together, been on a bit of a losing streak.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:30 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.