Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 3 8.57%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 5.71%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 2.86%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 20.00%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 9 25.71%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 17.14%
Free trips to Cabo 4 11.43%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 8.57%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2016, 02:51 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
THIS ONE.

Creepy.

Never been into Wayne Newton.

Freak !!

Help me !!
Its an acquired taste. Best to leave it to me and Gonzo Fantasy Freak GT.

Its just like anything else, the picture on the box rules. Guy in a sheer toga. Then you open it up and get Freak Wayne Newton.

Nothing's ever as good as the box.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Good call !

GT, is it just my imagination, or did you tell us last year that you also lost an arm or hand at some point ?
GT must be busy checking his notes, to see if he told us if he lost an arm or not.

Stay tuned...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 09-15-2016, 09:48 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
GT must be busy checking his notes, to see if he told us if he lost an arm or not.

Stay tuned...
Crickets.
Male model story.
Crickets.
C'mon GT.
Fans are waiting.

Zachary Crabtree
Martez Carter
Darius Leonard
Bryce Crawford

The woodMock '18
Old 09-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
I'm not real either fellas....I'm a blow up buddy.
Victoria!..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Looks like you guys need a refill.....
A refill ?

Is that code for tl;dr post, which is nothing more than a smoke screen attempt so you can duck out of the question you don't seem to want to answer (perhaps out of fear in getting caught in a lie) ?

Yeah that is EXACTLY what I need....how about you Eye ?

PS - that smokescreen tactic is the oldest trick in the book. You are trying to fool the CMB here, not a bunch of amateurs...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 09-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Looks like you guys need a refill.....

The case of the New Bikini..

Billie Jean was now gone, and Victoria had finally let me be in her presence again....It was much like the Black Widow Spider convincing the fly it needed to be in her web...

When I was finally in her arms again, my soul smiled. I'm convinced she had female pheromones that were lethal...To resist her was futile....My soul ached to be near her....I was completely under her spell.

It was a warm summer day and Vic wanted to go to the beach...She had a new red bikini she wanted to show to the world... She assured me my eyes would thank me, for letting them see such loveliness.

She told me to sit on the tall backed Rattan Chair, while she modeled her new Bikini, just for me..She said the other customers in the boutique had applauded her, when she came out from the dressing room to see herself in the full 3-way view mirror. She said she wondered if they were just being kind...She hoped not.

I patiently waited for the big reveal...Her bedroom door slowly opened and she playfully poked her head from around the door....My pulse quickened and my breath grew faster, as she slowly, seductively, stepped into the room....

There standing before me was the essence of true beauty...No one could dispute that. With her long black hair hanging softly below her shoulders, and her dark eyes piercing deep into my soul, I was truly California Dreamin', but I was so wide awake.

Victoria stood there, wearing high heels, with one foot properly placed behind the other, for maximum effect on the natural arch of her spine. She slowly turned in a "tight 360 degree circle" to give me a panoramic view of what nature, when properly motivated, can create.

I know I didn't speak for a moment... I just stirred at her and drank all her glory in...Like a thirsty man at a refreshing Oasis in the middle of the Sahara Desert, she was life, and I was so thirsty. So, so, very thirsty.

She said, "Well, what do you think, mi rey?" Knowing full well, the vision that she had just planted in my head, was like the flash of a bright Neon light. And I was now transformed into a Gypsy Moth, filled with the singular purpose of getting as close as possible, to the warmth of that light, even if it cost my life.

I tried to be cool, to act like I see the goddess Venus everyday...I had to control the uncontrollable, to act like I wasn't hungry for her touch. An impossible task I knew, but I knew the rewards of her charms would be so much more glorious, if she didn't know how thirsty I truly was for her...

I told her she looked magnificent and the customers at the boutique were wrong to just applaud...They should have sprang to their feet and cheered as well...

Was I cool at that moment? No, far from it. Was I foolish at that moment?..Yes, every step of the way. Was I in control? No, no more than Winter is, to resist the coming of Spring.

As we left to go to the beach, she asked me to go into the bedroom and get her old bikini, just in case she didn't want to let her new one get wet...She said it was on the edge of the bed, you'll know it when you see it.

I went into the bedroom, as requested, and fulfilled her desire....As I picked up the "yellow bikini" my mind flashed back to where I had seen it before. It was on a beach adorning the body of one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen...I knew she was wrapping me in her web, but I was powerless to resist her...

I was so thirsty.
You should get the help you need. Now you can refer me to them as well. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
A refill ?

Is that ... so you can duck out of the question you don't seem to want to answer (perhaps out of fear in getting caught in a lie) ? ...Yeah that is EXACTLY what I need....how about you Eye ?.
Eye want the truth !!
Zachary Crabtree
Martez Carter
Darius Leonard
Bryce Crawford

The woodMock '18
Old 09-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Victoria!..
Victor/Victoria

A 1982 Golden Globe/Oscar-nominated film starring Dame Julie Andrews as a cross-dressing singer.

Now we know where GT gets his material...
Zachary Crabtree
Martez Carter
Darius Leonard
Bryce Crawford

The woodMock '18
Old 09-15-2016, 01:10 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
A refill ?

Is that code for tl;dr post, which is nothing more than a smoke screen attempt so you can duck out of the question you don't seem to want to answer (perhaps out of fear in getting caught in a lie) ?

Yeah that is EXACTLY what I need....how about you Eye ?

PS - that smokescreen tactic is the oldest trick in the book. You are trying to fool the CMB here, not a bunch of amateurs...
I was going to remind him he only has one good eye left.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:28 PM
Hall of Famer

I am certainly not thirsty if that's the question