Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 2 6.06%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 6.06%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 3.03%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 21.21%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 8 24.24%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 18.18%
Free trips to Cabo 4 12.12%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 9.09%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2017, 03:18 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
I also want to thank everyone I've met and/or corresponded with from these forums. The meet ups at the games will be a fond memory for a long time. I know it's been a long time since I've posted here (or anywhere for that matter) but I just wanted to say thanks to you guys and gals. You all were/are great fans! Don't listen to anyone who may tell you different.

Being a fan of an LA team just isn't in me.
I've had plenty of great memories shared with you over the years, Skidz. The Chargers were lucky to have you and the family as season ticket holders all those years. I thought about you guys often throughout this debacle. It sucks that you didn't get a happier ending to it all.

Stay in touch. PLEASE !

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-12-2017, 03:20 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerPower61 View Post

May sound silly but I am really bummed for people like Goo, Skidz, etc.
Doesn't sound silly at all CP.

I hope all is well with you & the fam...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-12-2017, 03:21 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Sad to see so many long time loyal fans leaving. I understand -- it's just a bummer.

It was sure fun meeting you guys. I'll still be a fan. Hope we can put together a tailgate in their new home with whomever's left . . .
You can count on that (< USFL smiley, btw)

Old 01-12-2017, 04:59 PM
...the best strats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Doesn't sound silly at all CP.

I hope all is well with you & the fam...
Doing good chop, right back at ya. That little girl of yours is probably not so little anymore right?
Old 01-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Moderator of Insanity

For now, for myself, as the Chargers, I'll be around. Is was never about the owners - they have come and gone over the many years. It was about the Chargers, the players, football and much, much more so in regards to this forum, the very good peeps who were fellow fans of the team. Good times and bad, not only in regards to the team, but also our lives.

To all you knuckleheads whom shared the ride around here - and parts of your lives - where ever you go, what ever you do, wish you all the very, very best and God Speed.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:48 PM

Sad day to see the team I love relocate. I dont hate Los Angeles like others here, but im very disappointed in the ownership and im unsure if I can continue being a fan. Best of luck to everyone else. Nice to see that some of the regulars are still here.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Hey bx. Good to see you. Howz skool?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-12-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Hey bx. Good to see you. Howz skool?
I have been going to community college for a few semesters, it hasn't been that difficult and im enjoying going to school unlike in high school. Im shooting for becoming a teacher but its going to be several years before that. Hows Utah?
Old 01-13-2017, 01:40 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Days Last2 View Post
Yeah! I forget her screen name on here, but she was known as Spitty in these parts.
I'm glad I got to meet so many of you in person.

It just sucks when something that meant so much to so many people gets taken away for dumb reasons. I may still lurk though.
Lurking is Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2017, 04:57 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolting Xero View Post
I have been going to community college for a few semesters, it hasn't been that difficult and im enjoying going to school unlike in high school. Im shooting for becoming a teacher but its going to be several years before that. Hows Utah?
What a way to word that bx haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Yoshie,
it was a pleasure meeting you as well.
Great to meet you too TB and the others who i've met over the years, Goo, B4L and his family, NMPatsfan.

I think i might be done. Once the draft comes around we'll see. I care about the players, i love the players but i really don't like the Chargers atm. I feel like the team i've cared about the most and put the most of my emotions into has just abandoned me and really shown it doesn't care about the fans. The logo, the new head coach and moving to LA with a letter, not even a press conference is all a lot to deal with in 1 day.

I understand it from Spanos pov, hey more money but it's a really rich guy getting richer. Shows what the world is all about these days unfortunately. The easiest situation now would be if Rivers said he's going to retire, obviously not going to happen but would make not following the chargers easy.

They didn't even use our colours in the logo.