Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 2 6.06%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 6.06%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 3.03%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 21.21%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 8 24.24%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 18.18%
Free trips to Cabo 4 12.12%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 9.09%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2017, 08:36 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolting Xero View Post
I have been going to community college for a few semesters, it hasn't been that difficult and im enjoying going to school unlike in high school. Im shooting for becoming a teacher but its going to be several years before that. Hows Utah?
Good for you! Teaching is a noble profession. I'm glad you have a goal for yourself.

Utah is, as always, great. Love it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
I think i might be done.
Let the dust settle, and see what happens. Some are saying the bolt, and uniforms are going to LA with them, and they're keeping the Chargers name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-13-2017, 10:39 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
What a way to word that bx haha

Great to meet you too TB and the others who i've met over the years, Goo, B4L and his family, NMPatsfan.

I think i might be done. Once the draft comes around we'll see. I care about the players, i love the players but i really don't like the Chargers atm. I feel like the team i've cared about the most and put the most of my emotions into has just abandoned me and really shown it doesn't care about the fans. The logo, the new head coach and moving to LA with a letter, not even a press conference is all a lot to deal with in 1 day.

I understand it from Spanos pov, hey more money but it's a really rich guy getting richer. Shows what the world is all about these days unfortunately. The easiest situation now would be if Rivers said he's going to retire, obviously not going to happen but would make not following the chargers easy.

They didn't even use our colours in the logo.
Understand the players never play for the owner. They play for the fans, each other, and perhaps the coach. They have little to no choice in this. It s a job. If you want it, you have to follow along. So I'd say "team" is a poor choice of words. Perhaps stating the Chargers FO and maybe in particular Spanos doesn't care would be more appropriate. Even then I'd say Spanos had no choice. His inept ability to lead a change in SD played a major role.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:59 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerPower61 View Post
Doing good chop, right back at ya. That little girl of yours is probably not so little anymore right?
Yep, my oldest is 5 and half and the younger one is almost 3 now.

Glad to hear all is well.

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-13-2017, 12:04 PM
...the best strats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Yep, my oldest is 5 and half and the younger one is almost 3 now.

Glad to hear all is well.
Dang, time goes fast. Mine are 7 and 4 now and it freaks me out. Heck I even remember when CT's son was just a little whipper snapper, he's got to be close to HS now probably. Right CT?

Glad to hear you're doing well too.

On a side note, why have they not officially announced the new hire yet?
Old 01-13-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Dang, time goes fast. Mine are 7 and 4 now and it freaks me out. Heck I even remember when CT's son was just a little whipper snapper, he's got to be close to HS now probably. Right CT?

Glad to hear you're doing well too.

On a side note, why have they not officially announced the new hire yet?
He's 12 now, CP. Almost 6 foot tall, and close to 200 lbs. He's an amazing kid. Talented in so many different things. Honor roll every semester. The works.

I kinda like him a little bit.

Good to hear your family is doing well. Have you bought your dating shotgun yet?

Old 01-13-2017, 01:14 PM
...the best strats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
He's 12 now, CP. Almost 6 foot tall, and close to 200 lbs. He's an amazing kid. Talented in so many different things. Honor roll every semester. The works.

I kinda like him a little bit.

Good to hear your family is doing well. Have you bought your dating shotgun yet?
I have slowly been building my arsenal over the last 4 years

So happy to hear about your son, always did sound like a great kid. Quite fond of mine as well. They keep me on my toes and make me laugh everyday. My boy is in 1st grade now kicking butt and my daughter is a little pistol that is going make me crazier than I already am.
Old 01-13-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
My boy is in 1st grade now kicking butt and my daughter is a little pistol that is going make me crazier than I already am.
Funny how they keep you on the ragged edge of sanity, and we love them so much for it.

Old 01-13-2017, 01:18 PM

I don't envy the first kid to come by chop's house to pick up his daughter for a date.

Remember the scene from Bad Boys?

Old 01-13-2017, 02:28 PM
...the best strats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
I don't envy the first kid to come by chop's house to pick up his daughter for a date.

Remember the scene from Bad Boys?
Ha! I dream about that every time I imagine the first boy my daughter brings home. A long, long time from now.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Ha! I dream about that every time I imagine the first boy my daughter brings home. A long, long time from now.
It won't seem so long when it comes. It doesn't get easier either. Just married mine off a couple months ago.

The best Offense is a good Defense.