Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 2 6.06%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 6.06%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 3.03%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 21.21%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 8 24.24%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 18.18%
Free trips to Cabo 4 12.12%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 9.09%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2017, 06:46 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
Moe my good friend, I know you are a great father.
That's it ???

No novel about how you and Victoria once had a child together ?

What the heck

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-13-2017, 07:39 PM

Flight 666 flew to HEL airport on Friday the 13th.

No, thank you.

Old 01-13-2017, 08:24 PM
Misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
That's it ???

No novel about how you and Victoria once had a child together ?

What the heck
So you want more of me and Victoria do you...I can gladly do that.

A child you say....No, no, my curious antagonist. A child was not born from our many unions, but alas, instead, many wonderful memories were seared into the core of my soul...

The years spent with her were like how I use to feel as a kid on the last day of school; euphoria. I would often look at her long black hair, perfect shape, and the deep almond brown of her eyes, and marvel at how nature could have created such beauty in one person....She never even had a cavity...Her smile was so white and bright, at times I almost had to shield my eyes from it's beautiful glow.

By the time I had met her, I had already been in combat in Nam and knew the sting of battle...I knew the sick feeling of taking lives, even though my actions saved myself and members of our squad and company, it was still a horror I will never completely get over...And I don't think anyone that ever pulled the trigger of a sweet 16, and watched what you were aiming at fall to the ground to never rise again, is ever really at peace with that action.

Victoria proposed to me, I did not propose to her, nor did I accept.....We were at Disneyland, up on the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House...She said to me this would be a great place to live when we get married...I acted like I did not hear her, so she said it again....I was trapped, nowhere to run.

I told her I was not good enough for her yet...I had a long ways to go before I could be the man she needed....

I won't go into anymore of this because I know how you guys are going to attack me....But I was honest enough to share some private memories with you.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:44 PM
Moderator of the Trenches

Old 01-13-2017, 09:28 PM

Old 01-14-2017, 04:52 AM
Misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
I wonder how many times this bold guy said "so far so good" as he fell to the earth...

To set oneself on fire, and jump from a high rooftop into a pile of fresh snow, is beyond my comprehension...Courage comes in many forms. Maybe stupidity too.
Old 01-14-2017, 04:54 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Thank you.
Danny Devito fan.

Dang me. Dang me.
They ought to take a rope and hang me.
From the highest treehouse
People won't you weep for me.

roger miller
Old 01-14-2017, 09:25 AM

Philip Rivers liked your Tweet

2 Jan 2014: @BrontBird The BIRD is the WORD! Have fun Sunday! #GoChargers

I never saw this!

Old 01-14-2017, 11:41 AM
Misunderstood

If you dare, take a flight a little bit deeper into the recesses of my mind....Be sure to buckle up and put your seats and trays in their upright positions...

I was watching the news in 1998 in San Diego, and I heard a passing comment by a reporter about some upcoming changes at the Disneyland Park, in Anaheim...One of the reporters said they were going to soon close the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, and change it into Tarzan's House.

I remember how I was awe struck by the news of this ominous event to come...I had always considered the moments I shared with Victoria on that Tree House as almost sacred ground...The hurt look in her eyes and the pained look on her face of my rejection of her proposal, was frozen into my memory banks...

It was as real to me as Bogart saying "No" to Ilsa's proposal at the airport in the film Casablanca...Such moments in time should be bronzed, not discarded...It was as if I had just heard the plane's engines start up, and everyone's tear filled eyes was on the silver plane with the black Sea Horse emblem...

I drove up alone to Disneyland just to see the legendary tree house one more time...I needed to revisit where the road divided for us...I needed to be there again...At the time, it felt more important than life itself....

As I approached the towering tree house, it was almost as if time was running backwards, and time was slowing down...The constant low roar of the park's crowd had grown mysteriously quiet and the only sound I was aware of was the beating/pounding of my own heart...

As I climbed up the tree house, I had visions of Victoria walking in front of me...I could mentally see her turn around and give me loving smiles...It was if she was there with me, at least in spirit, instead of the other strangers that were present, but not wanted...

I finally reached the area of the tree house where she and I had stopped to admire the ship's wheel and the organ...This is where loving words were given by her, but not returned by me...I stood there in the present, but I was occupying the past...The only thing missing was Rod Serling saying "this is a story of a man on a mission to the past to recapture a moment in time"...

I stood there awhile and looked back into time and wrapped myself in it like a blanket on a cold winter's night......Once again I saw the look on her face, and heard the shock and embarrassment in her voice of my rejection of her proposal....

After a while I finished my trip to yesteryear, and made my way back to San Diego...I was at peace with my position in the present, and looked forward to whatever was to come...

I know this is a lot of personal information and it may be too much of an opening for some of you guys to avoid jumping on me like Jackals on a wounded Lion, at the watering hole on the plains of the Serengeti.....

But on the other hand, just maybe, some of you will see we are really friends just trying to get through the day....