Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2017, 12:52 PM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Bolt View Post
U-T Forum refugee....got pretty bitter over there after the move, had to immigrate here. And who do I see? Shamrock? Chargeroo!? FOOBS!!!? I thought you guys were all DEAD!!
LOL - not dear but who knows about tomorrow. Shamrock has left the forum. It's been a long time since he posted here. He has a new wife and a new life. Foobs i still around - he's lovin' the Stanford DE Soloman Thomas this year. I expect he'll be off th board when we pick but we may get a shot at Adams or Barnett.

I like Ramczyk but doubt he'll be the pick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-22-2017, 01:19 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeroo View Post
LOL - not dear but who knows about tomorrow. Shamrock has left the forum. It's been a long time since he posted here. He has a new wife and a new life. Foobs i still around - he's lovin' the Stanford DE Soloman Thomas this year. I expect he'll be off th board when we pick but we may get a shot at Adams or Barnett.

I like Ramczyk but doubt he'll be the pick.
Too bad about Shamrock....I saw his name on code of conduct thread. That sonorajim was on the old forum too, wasn't he?

Anyway, I really like Ram, but I don't think he is worth more than some of the defensive talent that will be there at seven, nor will he last to the second. Seems like the oline talent doesn't slot up with where we are picking this year...but that's just fan speculation. I think if Oline is a serious priority with TT and company, we will address it, even if maneuvering is required.

One thing seems certain....the status quo wasn't hacking it. Okung in, Fluker and Dunlap out....at least we know they are THINKING about the state of our line, and TRYING to do something about it.

Thought about him in the third....
Screamed for him in the fourth...
Whooped when we stole him in the fifth...
My 2017 adopted bolt.....
Desmond King DB
Old 03-22-2017, 01:46 PM
Moderator of Delusions

5 weeks left
to ponder
to wonder
to dream

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Bolt View Post
Too bad about Shamrock....I saw his name on code of conduct thread. That sonorajim was on the old forum too, wasn't he?

Anyway, I really like Ram, but I don't think he is worth more than some of the defensive talent that will be there at seven, nor will he last to the second. Seems like the oline talent doesn't slot up with where we are picking this year...but that's just fan speculation. I think if Oline is a serious priority with TT and company, we will address it, even if maneuvering is required.

One thing seems certain....the status quo wasn't hacking it. Okung in, Fluker and Dunlap out....at least we know they are THINKING about the state of our line, and TRYING to do something about it.
Yes, I was.
I favor OL/DL all the time, not necessarily at the top of our draft. This draft looks like edge rusher or DB at #7 to me.
OL later.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Hall of Famer

Let's say Ramczyk is at 17 now.

How many spots do you all predict he will move up following the medical reevaluations in mid-April ?

Aw-Huh !

That's what I thought...
Zachary Crabtree
Martez Carter
Darius Leonard
Bryce Crawford

The woodMock '18

Last edited by woodeye2000; 03-22-2017 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: LOL.They can't handle the truth.
Old 03-22-2017, 05:07 PM
Veteran

Drafting Lamp at 7 would cause a glorious meltdown of ragnarokian proportions... GLORIOUS I SAY!
Old 03-22-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Let's say Ramczyk is at 17 now.

How many spots do you all predict he will move up following the medical reevaluations in mid-April ?

Aw-Huh !

That's what I thought...
I'll be surprised if he's still on the board outside of the top 10 come draft day. Teams 7-10 each have big needs at OT. He'll keep rising as long as his hips keep checking out.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:00 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
I'll be surprised if he's still on the board outside of the top 10 come draft day. Teams 7-10 each have big needs at OT. He'll keep rising as long as his hips keep checking out.
Thank you for your honest answer Sir.

Ramczyk can play ORG year one, ala Tunsil.
Zachary Crabtree
Martez Carter
Darius Leonard
Bryce Crawford

The woodMock '18
Old 03-22-2017, 07:20 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
All this interest in OL players....gotta think they will all be rising up draft boards, all except Cam....he is falling to the 2nd round according to some on here. Wonder if there is time for him to fall into the 3rd round.....
Why draft Cam in the 3rd, when you can get him in the 4th round...
Old 03-22-2017, 07:21 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
Oh this is going to be good....wait till Nut sees this
At this point, I'm ignoring most of you...