Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Moderator of the Trenches

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
I want this woman in jail. Investigators say they retrieved the shell casings from inside Ronald Gasser's car, showing that he fired from inside his vehicle. They also say McKnight was in close proximity to the vehicle when he was shot.

Louisiana also has a "Kill The Carjacker" law in place, an extension of the Stand Your Ground law, which makes it legal to defend yourself from inside your vehicle.

Much more to this story than what was originally reported, but the female "witness" needs to be charged and jailed.
I can't see myself being angrier about a lie than a death...no matter what.

I'll wait for the facts, but dropping someone trumps telling a fib.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
There are much better parts of a squirrel to eat, beside the brain.

Spring in the mountains. Squirrel stew cooked over the camp fire. Delicious.
A discerning squirrel eater.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
I can't see myself being angrier about a lie than a death...no matter what.

Does this even need to be said? Is it not beyond obvious?
Old 12-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
This is not a fib. This is a blatant attempt to sway the outcome of an active investigation, by perjuring herself and manufacturing "facts". That deserves jail time.

There is a motivating factor involved in her decision, but unfortunately, this is not the forum to discuss it.

As far as the shooter, if he is tried and convicted, he should spend the rest of his life in a cell. I have no issue with that whatsoever. If you decide for whatever reason to take a life, you should be prepared for the consequences of your decision.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
i'll say it again: murder is the case
Unless there are extenuating circumstances regarding McKnight's actions (i.e., he was physically trying to get/reach into the car through the passenger door or window), this turd is going to have a difficult time convincing the authorities (and jury) about having a reasonable fear for his life - or at least should have a difficult time.

It would be much easier to meet the reasonable standard had McKnight been on the driver's side where he could have grabbed / assaulted the shooter.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
Unless there are extenuating circumstances regarding McKnight's actions (i.e., he was physically trying to get/reach into the car through the passenger door or window), this turd is going to have a difficult time convincing the authorities (and jury) about having a reasonable fear for his life - or at least should have a difficult time.

It would be much easier to meet the reasonable standard had McKnight been on the driver's side where he could have grabbed / assaulted the shooter.
Guys on the passenger side threatening you (assuming that even happened because the alternative is worse), drive away.

This guy is a serial attacker.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Guys on the passenger side threatening you (assuming that even happened because the alternative is worse), drive away.

This guy is a serial attacker.
Yup. Pathetic.

-Mario Lopez
Old 12-03-2016, 01:30 PM

I like how the sheriff's department that caught the case hasn't even finished their investigation, haven't filed charges, but everyone seems to have already convicted the "serial attacker" "turd".

Innocent until proven guilty in a civilized society, right?

Old 12-03-2016, 01:37 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I like how the sheriff's department that caught the case hasn't even finished their investigation, haven't filed charges, but everyone seems to have already convicted the "serial attacker" "turd".

Innocent until proven guilty in a civilized society, right?
Says the guy demanding some anonymous alleged witness be thrown in jail for alleged fibbing.

-Mario Lopez
Old 12-03-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion butts View Post
Says the guy demanding some anonymous alleged witness be thrown in jail for alleged fibbing.
There is no allegation. She made her statement on the record.