Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 08:09 AM
When all else fails

Default Good bye my Charger/CMB friends and family

I have been a member of this board since September of 2007. In that time, I've made a lot of friends I actually got to party in "real life" with, I've had some run ins with mods and other posters, I've been banned,warned, nominated for POD, even been a official game day starter. Essentially, the last 10 years, this CMB has provided me an excellent source of entertainment and a nice break from reality and I thank each and every one of you for that.

I just cannot watch the NFL anymore...it's literally become unwatchable to me. From the injuries, to the commercials, the terrible refs, spoiled players, the worst commissioner in the all the major sports, fines for celebrating, 29 out of 32 teams are basically average/bad/terrible. We sit around and watch 3+ hours of a game that has 7-10 minutes of actual playing time. The other 3+ hours are timeouts, commercials, the huddle and instant replays. The product has become terrible and just like a restaurant I once loved, once it becomes crap, I no longer go.

I have one more week of posting on here and then just like that....pooof he's gone. Because we cannot cancel accounts, I am asking the newest mod, perry (congrats) to give me a life time ban on Monday morning, January 2. This place is way too addictive to not have a lifetime ban and I want to stick by my guns.

Thank you once again to all my friends I've made over the years, if you want to stay in touch, simply PM me for my email address. Best of luck to each and every one of you in you "real" lives COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!

Last edited by BoltBacker4Life; 12-27-2016 at 08:21 AM..
Old 12-27-2016, 08:19 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltBacker4Life View Post
I have been a member of this board since September of 2007. In that time, I've made a lot of friends I actually got to party in "real life" with, I've had some run ins with mods and other posters, I've been banned,warned, nominated for POD, even been a official game day starter. Essentially, the last 10 years, this CMB has provided me an excellent source of entertainment and a nice break from reality and I thank each and every one of you for that.

I just cannot watch the NFL anymore...it's literally become unwatchable to me. From the injuries, to the commercials, the terrible refs, spoiled players, the worst commissioner in the all the major sports, fines for celebrating, 29 out of 32 teams are basically average/bad/terrible. We sit around and watch 3+ hours of a game that has 7-10 minutes of actual playing time. The other 3+ hours are timeouts, commercials, the huddle and instant replays. The product has become terrible and just like a restaurant I once loved, once it becomes crap, I no longer go.

I have one more week of posting on here and then just like that....pooof he's gone. Because we cannot cancel accounts, I am asking the newest mod, perry (congrats) to give me a life time ban on Monday morning, January 2. This place is way too addictive to not have a lifetime ban and I want to stick by my buns.

Thank you once again to all my friends I've made over the years, if you want to stay in touch, simply PM me for my email address. Best of luck to each and every one of you in you "real" lives COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!
FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak loves BoltBacker.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:20 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltBacker4Life View Post

I have one more week of posting on here and then just like that....pooof he's gone. Because we cannot cancel accounts, I am asking the newest mod, perry (congrats) to give me a life time ban on Monday morning, January 2. This place is way too addictive to not have a lifetime ban and I want to stick by my buns.

That is SOOOOO Approved !!!!!
Old 12-27-2016, 08:23 AM
When all else fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
That is SOOOOO Approved !!!!!
Hahahahaha I literally just noticed and changed

You've made this place fun Freak! Your posts are full of fun and win so thanks for being one of many who made me laugh on a daily basis
Old 12-27-2016, 08:24 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

In before move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-27-2016, 08:25 AM
Hall of Famer

BoltBacker 4 LIFE!

perry, your first job is a big one...

-Mario Lopez
Old 12-27-2016, 08:35 AM
When all else fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
In before move.
I appreciate the move Tom where a lot of people won't see it. Perfect ending :cheers:
Old 12-27-2016, 08:36 AM
When all else fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by marion butts View Post
BoltBacker 4 LIFE!

perry, your first job is a big one...
His modship was perfect timing. I wish freak could have been the one to pull the plug but perry will work just fine.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Hall of Famer

BB4L is not allowed to leave.

He must suffer the same miserable fate as the rest of us.

Chargers are a never ending story.

#stickybunsftw
Old 12-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Hmm you know a lifetime ban won't do anything. You'll just delete your cookies then be stuck lurking without an account!
Closed Thread