Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
Happy for you, good sign for the season.
Thanks man. I'm seriously surprised how many of those expensive 3750 seats are sold. There are so many tickets already sold. It should be a cool experience if they can block the brokers.

What sections are you looking at for your tickets?
Old 02-23-2017, 08:35 PM
Veteran

Missed my time slot of 9am today. After thinking about missing a season, after 21 years of season tickets, tried to login n score a couple of $700 seat tickets. Was around 5:30pm. Pulled up 2 in 321, Row FF, S 17-18. Let it go cause I like end zone corner view much better. Guess those were the last available. Since then nothing else shows up in the $700 section. Guess I have to watch on TV from now on! Maybe score some tickets n make a game or two...it's been a blast, especially the playoff games. 1st one for me was the Miami game in 94.

Last edited by Bambi'slegacy; 02-23-2017 at 08:58 PM..
Old 02-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Thanks man. I'm seriously surprised how many of those expensive 3750 seats are sold. There are so many tickets already sold. It should be a cool experience if they can block the brokers.

What sections are you looking at for your tickets?
Our original seats back in 1978 were in Field 4 (visitor side) but all around us were season ticket holders. So I got seats in section 132 which are $500 cheaper than the $3750 seats, but still almost 3 times more than 2016. The view is the same just a little less money. Since preseason basically have little value, we're looking at $400 per ticket per game...WOW! If I could have got the 14 I had last year I'd be broke!
Old 02-24-2017, 12:09 AM
<< Eeyooh, boy!

You guys -- I gotta say your reports have this non-SD-season-ticket holder worried.

I put my $100 down early, but it seems like the inexpensive seats will be all gone LONG before I get a chance at seats, if I do at all. And the same for most of the other seats, as well.

I kind of expected this to be the case, but can you give any info to those of us still waiting even for a call to have a chance at a seat?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:04 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
You guys -- I gotta say your reports have this non-SD-season-ticket holder worried.

I put my $100 down early, but it seems like the inexpensive seats will be all gone LONG before I get a chance at seats, if I do at all. And the same for most of the other seats, as well.

I kind of expected this to be the case, but can you give any info to those of us still waiting even for a call to have a chance at a seat?
A glimmer of hope can be, some more seats opened up when I checked this evening. Not in the $700 sections but all around the stadium.

I also called our ticket rep today and she said the final payment is due March 31st. If someone doesn't make their payment then the seats open up.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:21 AM
Rookie

well that's it they priced me out. no tickets for me. called and asked if I would make more payments and was shot down harder then the repo man. I wasn't asking for a discount just more time.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by old View Post
well that's it they priced me out. no tickets for me. called and asked if I would make more payments and was shot down harder then the repo man. I wasn't asking for a discount just more time.
I wonder if the Chargers will go back to the 4 payment plan next year. I guess with the move they need their money now.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post

there were a lot of $135 as of this morning at 9am.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:12 PM
<< Eeyooh, boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizGod View Post
there were a lot of $135 as of this morning at 9am.
How long til the non-prior season tix folks get a shot?

Old 02-24-2017, 12:22 PM
Rookie

that would be 2700 due on march 31