Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANB82 View Post
Interested to see if they held back any tickets for waiting list. Post if you get a shot to purchase seats.
I would like to see that too. Specifically the $700 seats. Those all sold out so quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryao View Post
Where are your seats?
Section 319. Let me know if you ever go to a game.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

So it's always difficult for me to deal with our ticket rep because I have to pretend to be my dad. Has anyone called theirs to see if there are parking pass prices yet?
Old 03-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
So it's always difficult for me to deal with our ticket rep because I have to pretend to be my dad. Has anyone called theirs to see if there are parking pass prices yet?

Save yourself a phone call. I have found email works the best. My rep always gets back to me within a hour usually.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

As I have probably stated earlier, I put down my deposit on the first day that the "Los Angeles" Chargers were establishing a wait list.

Just a few minutes ago, I received the following email:

Quote:
Dear Joseph,

As we approach the start of the wait list seat selection process for 2017 season tickets, I want to again say thank you and let you know how the process will unfold from here.

Next week we will send details about seat selection to the first wait list group. These details will include instructions for choosing seats, along with an exact date and time for making your selection. Which wait list group you are in is determined by when your deposit was received and we expect to move onto a new group every week to 10 days.

Because of the intimate and exclusive capacity at StubHub Center, we cannot guarantee seats will be available for all current wait list members. It is also necessary to limit ticket buyers to a maximum of four (4) seats per household (for individuals) or per establishment (for businesses or other entities). The Chargers reserve the right to enforce a policy that all season tickets should be used primarily by Season Ticket Members and their personal guests. Please review the other important terms and conditions contained in our Wait List FAQ’s.

As a reminder, buying season tickets at StubHub Center also grants you priority to buy Chargers season tickets for the new Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park -- prior to the general public. The new stadium will deliver an extraordinary football experience custom-designed for the LA fan, and the Chargers are excited to be part of it.

Thank you again for your support and please expect to hear from us soon.
We shall see!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJefferson83 View Post
My observations from the stadium tour 2/24/17 and the seat selection process 2/28/17

Stadium Tour of Stubhub Center
(In Qualcomm, I had Press 3, Row 1 which I really enjoyed the vantage point there)

1. There seemed to be decent parking around Stubhub Center. Compared to the experience of going to the Colloseum to watch a Rams game, chargers games at this venue seems a lot easier to get to and find parking. So far only one of the parking lots is designated for tailgating.

2. There seemed to be a decent amount of food concessions and the concourse areas are much more spacious than qualcomm.

3. On the tour, they told us that all end zone seating would only be benches. (The ones that are already there or the $700 north end zone bench seating on the grass which have not been put in place yet.). The North end zone will get the most sun. They mentioned that this sun could be a big factor to comfort.

4. The pricing on the seating is really scary considering what the pricing was for tickets at Qualcomm. After seeing the views, I felt the best thing would be getting the cheapest end zone seats (just because of how they were priced so much lower than the other sections) even despite being in the sun. The next best value I felt was Mezzanine Sideline $1800 (because this is the cheapest section where you will have seatbacks) and it seemed like the Mezzanine Sidelines sections closest to the the middle of the sidelines would be best (Section 229 and Section 235). Within that section, it seemed like you would want to be in the higher rows to be under the roof and have protection from the sun instead of the lower rows of the mezzanine 200 sections.

THE SEAT SELECTION PROCESS (2/28)
1. I have only a couple years seniority so I had a pretty late time window to pick tickets. I didn't have access to a desktop, which I wish I did. I had to use a mobile phone. I was hoping to actually get to see which seats were actually available in a map but the phone wouldn't let me do that. It merely asked how many tickets I wanted. I wanted 2. What price range I wanted. and then it gave me 4 options of potential seats in that price range to purchase.

2. I noticed right away that there were no $700 end zone seats available.

3. When I started the seat selection process, there was the $1350 North end zone option still available.

4. I went for the $1800 Mezzanine Sideline option and the search showed some options in some of the outer sections (226 and 237) including Rows BB and Rows CC (2nd and third row) but from the tour, I knew those sections would have a chance to be in the sun. I noticed an option in Section 236 with row MM which would have a good chance of shade but I wanted to see other options.

5. I go back to search again (maybe 5 minutes into the process) and try the $1350 North End Zone options and see 120 Row M for sale which seemed like a decent option for what is left in North End Zone.
JJ - if you were in P3/1 last year, you know what being in the sun is like! I should know. I was sitting right next to you last year in my second pair at the Q. I was seats 1&2.
I got 4 on the grassy knoll in Carson. Back in full glorious sunshine. I bet the Charger side is full shade by kickoff time at 1pm. Glad to hear you got something.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Rookie

Default Seats remaining - march 2

Someone in the chargers reddit thread posted this http://m.imgur.com/a/CARLXhttp://m.imgur.com/a/CARLX.

This was what was left he said as of march 2. Not sure how reliable it is. Seems about right. 96% sold out
Old 03-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Section 319. Let me know if you ever go to a game.
So does this mean that swag shipments will resume?

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 03-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJefferson83 View Post
Someone in the chargers reddit thread posted this http://m.imgur.com/a/CARLXhttp://m.imgur.com/a/CARLX.

This was what was left he said as of march 2. Not sure how reliable it is. Seems about right. 96% sold out
Interesting. I wonder where that info came from?
Old 03-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
They probably won't give out swag. The intimate experience we are paying for is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Interesting. I wonder where that info came from?
Someone hand counted each section.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
You may only get a hat with the short lived (I hope) "New LA Logo" on it...