Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where do you live?
San Diego 24 10.43%
Southern California (not San Diego) 27 11.74%
Elsewhere in California (not Southern or SD) 15 6.52%
Nearby State (ex: Nevada, Arizona) 17 7.39%
Elsewhere in the United States 95 41.30%
Another country (please state, I'd like to know!) 52 22.61%
Voters: 230. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2004, 10:44 PM
foty89

Default Chargers Fans - Where are You?

Born in Scotland, lived in San Diego after that until early eighties, now in upstate New York.

I have been a fan since the mid 1970’s when I was old enough to know what football was.

I have a 14 month old son who I am brining up to be a Chargers fan too. I am still trying to teach my wife about the game, she does not seem to have the football gene though.

Go Bolts!
[img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2004, 11:54 PM
TrumpetDude

Born Oceanside. Chargers Lifer. Hammering on the trumpet in the parking lot since the bicentennial (1976 for you younger fans). Did High School and College right here. CEO/President of the corporation. I have to be a Chargers fan.

The girlfriend eventually now wife, had to be a Chargers fan on the first date and NOT a RAIDERS fan or the relationship would not work.....and yes I told her straight up from the get go......First date with the wife was the Chargers Rain game in Round One of the Playoffs against the Chiefs in circa '92/'93.

Went to the Chargers Super Bowl in '94 with no tickets in hand to Miami but had to represent nonetheless.

And I have met some way cool Chargers fans in the process and in a few different states this year.

This town and fan base is on the verge of a major eruption of Bolt Fever. The good old days are staring us right in the face for the next few years.

Go Chargers !!!!! [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2004, 03:29 AM
All-World

Louisville KY 1991 Playoff game against Miami in the pouring rain in which the bolts lost 31-0 but i absolutely loved the way they played and the look of thier offense. Huge lineman and a power running attack. That game was a helluva lot closer than the score indicated. My dad raised me as a Cowboy fan but i sure am glad i got to see that game in the rain so I could know what real football is. I have seen every game since 1993 when i was actually old enough to drive down to Churchill Downs race track where they televised games before Direct TV at the sports bars. I am looking forward to seeing this game on Sunday and will be in attendance at the Colts Bolts game in Indianapolis on Dec 26th. I always go to thier games when they come close to me like Indy and Cinci and Nashville but they haven't been there yet.

Go Bolts!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Only 20 sumpin fans representing?? Come on!!!!!!

Lemme hear it ....

GO CHARGERS!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-04-2004, 10:00 AM
Hall of Famer

SD native grew up in Clairmont, Born in 1953...moved out in 73..Live now in Chulafinnee Alabama..GO BOLTS
Old 12-04-2004, 10:42 AM
Moderator/IR

Quote:
Originally posted by: Sdboltz619
Live in san diego, in berkeley ca for my grandfather's funeral, be back in sd sunday morning.

Sorry about your grandfather, SD.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
  • Can Jordan and McNeill do for us what Oben did when healthy
  • Will the secondary get more interceptions

:Helmet:
Old 12-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Furyan

I grew up in Reno/Northern Nevada never liked the raiders or the niners. Was in high school whene I really started watching football watched the (81 82?) CHARGER-dolfin playoff game on a 13 inch black and white t-v. Realized then that this is the greatestteam ever.fan since the 80's.

GO CHARGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 10:58 AM
DiehardCharger85

SD native..... currently lives in chula vista.... has been a diehard fan since the day i opened my eyes..... went through all the horrible seasons they had and stuck with them....I can proudly say i told all my friends "chargers are gonna have a break-out year, this year" they all laughed im wonderin if they feel stuppid now

G0 CHARGERS!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 10:59 AM
boltsareback

Charger fan in San Jose, CA (in the Raiderhood) yikes! Lived in San Diego for 30 years. Was a Charger Season Tix holder 1979-98. CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow!!!!

Anybody gonna be crazy enough to bring a laptop to the game and give us the 411?

GO BOLTS!
Old 12-04-2004, 12:10 PM
oklahomasooners

Chargers fan since 1996
GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!