Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Boltz2175

Bolt Chargers fans in Kansas!

I Hate The Sea Of Red!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Hall of Famer

Today, it's the sea of pink.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Living In Misery

Default Don't live in KS but close enough

I live about 5 min from the state line and have to endure the sea of red on Fri, sun, and mon. Well I used to at least. Now that the chefs are out there is alot less red going around but I make my own drop of blue heard loud and proud. Bolts all the way!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 02:25 PM
Rookie

I feel ya! I live in Cedar Rapids IA and have to endure Hawkeye fan, Bear fan and Packer Fan daily..with a Cheif fan sprinkled in here and there.

Question..Do ya' gotta weigh at least 250 with a wife matching yer weight to be Bear fan? Them boys and their women are big....Packer fan is very large also..must be the cheese!

Lightin' will strike you!
Old 01-26-2007, 03:55 AM
JGood2

Default Kansas City

Live in Kansas City, not to many of us SD Fans over here thats for sure.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Living In Misery

Default More then we may think.

I think there are more of us in the KC area then we think. The week before the playoff loss I saw a pick up with a Chargers flag waving proudly in the air. Like a dork I called my wife up like an excited lil kid and told her bout it. It would be neat to get us all together at a bar somewhere to see how many of us there are. I deliver up to Ft L every wed. Man I thought living in Belton was bad.LOL. Maybe I'll see you at the game this year, I'll be wearing my Power blues. Go Bolts!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Fan since '68

I got you all beat. I went to college in the Bay Area (the belly of the beast) and would proudly wear my Chargers shirt to games in Oakland. And I somehow lived to share my story. Amen!
Old 01-27-2007, 05:13 AM
Living In Misery

I take it you went to San Jose State University. Ain't that where Jeff Garcia went? Glad you made it out to tell your story. Those of us still living amoungst our enemies know how it feels. Still wearing my colors loud and proudly!
Old 01-27-2007, 10:19 AM
puertoricanrobb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGood2
Live in Kansas City, not to many of us SD Fans over here thats for sure.
I got reactivated for a month+ and I was in Kansas City, Mo for all of October (the loss to K.C.) this past year ('06) and I would go to the Hooters on the Kansas state line side sporting all kinds of Chargers gear on game days. I used to get nasty looks, but nobody ever really had the nutts to say anything about it.

Same thing happened in Denver though on my drive to Mo. Nobody said anything in uptown Denver.

People RESPECT the Bolts!!!! And their fans, especially when they're 6ft, 180lbs and COVERED in tat2s!!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Bolts76

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanrobb
I got reactivated for a month+ and I was in Kansas City, Mo for all of October (the loss to K.C.) this past year ('06) and I would go to the Hooters on the Kansas state line side sporting all kinds of Chargers gear on game days. I used to get nasty looks, but nobody ever really had the nutts to say anything about it.

Same thing happened in Denver though on my drive to Mo. Nobody said anything in uptown Denver.

People RESPECT the Bolts!!!! And their fans, especially when they're 6ft, 180lbs and COVERED in tat2s!!!!!
I would if I saw you.:Helmet: