Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
blindside

Default Charger Fans in Texas

Little west Texas town called Mertzon their are about 800 people and about a dozen die hard Charger fans that hated seeing Wade Phillips go to Dallas.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:13 PM
BOLTZ FAN IN TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindside View Post
Little west Texas town called Mertzon their are about 800 people and about a dozen die hard Charger fans that hated seeing Wade Phillips go to Dallas.

Only a 4 hour drive and you could come watch the game with us in Austin!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Those who have invested the most are the last to surrender."
Old 03-23-2008, 04:49 PM
momyluv

Default Texas here I come

I am moving to Houston next week and need to know updated spots to go watch the games
Old 03-23-2008, 06:31 PM
TheKeyFactor

eyy i live in corpus christi
have for about 4 years, i miss cali though
Old 07-12-2008, 09:35 PM
austinoutlaw

Default Where in Austin do Charger fans hang out?

So... been in Austin for like 8 years now, and the only place I've found to watch the Charger game is my own living room with NFL ticket.

Help! Want to watch the game and drink beer with other fans!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:18 AM
BOLTZ FAN IN TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinoutlaw View Post
So... been in Austin for like 8 years now, and the only place I've found to watch the Charger game is my own living room with NFL ticket.

Help! Want to watch the game and drink beer with other fans!!!
RR is a little far for me(from Bee Cave) but down town would work

"Those who have invested the most are the last to surrender."
Old 10-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Rookie

In Dallas, and hate Jerry Jones and Cowpokes + My Great Uncle has been in San Diego since the 50's and was associated with the team at one time = Charger fan since the 80's and for life!!

Hard to find Bolt fans here though.
HENRY #9

Old 12-11-2008, 07:51 PM
blindside

When you guys make it to San Angelo we watch the Chargers at Fiddlestrings Steeler fans show up alot but we hold our own! Great bar to watch football! There at least two people for every team.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:12 PM
TxCharger

Charger fan here in Denton. I go to school there, but go down south to Dallas sometimes. I never ran into any Charger fan here, yet, but I know a couple of Donk fans. It does suck that my girlfriend is one. I would like to meet some Charger fans, though.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 AM
Rookie

San Diego native now living in Corpus Christi, a situation I plan to soon remedy. Don't see too many bolts fans around here. Though I've seen a toaster (Scion or Element) with a big 'ole bolt on the back window, and I saw a 21 at the aquarium on MLK day, so I know we're out here!