Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2004, 06:19 PM
aussiechargerfan

Default Charger Fans In Australia - Check In Here

Hi from Brisbane Australia.

Been a chargers fan for about 20 years.
Old 09-10-2004, 09:33 AM
BlueandGoldRush

Default Chargers Fan from Brisbane Australia here

Hey Aussie, I used to play baseball with/against a traveling team of guys from Brisbane. All were really cool, fun dudes.
Old 09-10-2004, 11:47 AM
RFargo

Going to be in sydney (from Canada) in Jan, going to Noosa sometime during the trip. Do you need a Chargers ball cap?? I could exchange it for a tinnie!!!!
Old 09-10-2004, 12:36 PM
boltman

hello there hopefully chargers do good
Old 09-13-2004, 04:03 PM
aussiechargerfan

I'll take you up on that RFargo. Noosa's a great little escape beach town but a bit on the expensive side.
Old 09-13-2004, 10:31 PM
HRDROQ

Hello Brisbane......been a Charger fan since '78 myself.......now a season ticket holder in the end zone, with a banner (for the 7th year in a row) that says DA BOLT PIT.......and we party alongside the guys who carry in the BOLT PRIDE banner every home game which is a winner to the fans! I am a lunatic face painter, with wild hair and all the Charger regalia on, leading our 12th man on when the opposing teams come to the west end zone area!!

If you ever come to San Diego, and want to hook up for a game......let us know, we love the Aussies here!

Old 10-15-2004, 02:20 AM
DanLe22

Default Australian Chargers fan here!

Hey guys my name is Dan and i'm a Charger fan!, anyone else here from Australia?
Old 10-15-2004, 08:35 AM
minion

wow props to you dude

question though how did you become a chargers fan when you live in australlia

rugby got old?
Old 10-15-2004, 08:46 AM
RAYRAY37

welcome aboard, i love the international flavor that the chargers are getting.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:09 AM
DanLe22

Well first off gotta get this off my shoulder but i'm also a Jaguars fan. Also I got into NFL by playing the Madden series, how'd it all start? heres the ever so interesting story! I was in P.E Class and our teacher had to go somewhere that day so he left u with the movie "Remember The Titans" I saw 3/4 of it before it was lunch and I loved it, so a few days later I went to the video store and rented it, I saw they had madden 99 as well so I took that too. I started playing Madden 99 using the Raiders (stupid stupid me...) anyways at first I only did long throws because I sucked so much then after a while I lost interest and I went to a friends house and played madden 01 so after that I kept talking to my friends about it and they started liking it as well so I bought Madden 04 and my friends bought a ball so now we are always throwing the ball to each other, thats how I started liking NFL, oh and I've never liked Rugby..

umm go LaDainian Tomnilson!