Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Chargers

Default Australian Chargers fan here!

Quote:
Originally posted by: DanLe22
Well first off gotta get this off my shoulder but i'm also a Jaguars fan. Also I got into NFL by playing the Madden series, how'd it all start? heres the ever so interesting story! I was in P.E Class and our teacher had to go somewhere that day so he left u with the movie "Remember The Titans" I saw 3/4 of it before it was lunch and I loved it, so a few days later I went to the video store and rented it, I saw they had madden 99 as well so I took that too. I started playing Madden 99 using the Raiders (stupid stupid me...) anyways at first I only did long throws because I sucked so much then after a while I lost interest and I went to a friends house and played madden 01 so after that I kept talking to my friends about it and they started liking it as well so I bought Madden 04 and my friends bought a ball so now we are always throwing the ball to each other, thats how I started liking NFL, oh and I've never liked Rugby..

umm go LaDainian Tomnilson!
Rock on! Welcome to the boards! Just curious if you are a Darren Bennet fan? (sorry I just had to ask)
Old 10-16-2004, 05:55 PM
DanLe22

He's ok I guess...
Old 10-16-2004, 10:55 PM
Chargers

Ah aight - I wasn't sure how big of a fan you'd be of his considering he's a fellow Aussie.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:00 PM
desdichado

Default Any Chargers Fans In Australia???

Long Time Charger fan here in New South Wales, Australia. Any one else?
Old 12-29-2004, 07:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Were you affected by the tsunami's?
Old 12-29-2004, 08:27 PM
desdichado

No Fortunately, We are on the east coast of the continent, although i heard that the west coast had some higher surf than usual
Old 01-09-2005, 04:40 AM
markmark

Default australian chargers fan

hey. anyone out there wanna help me get info on the chargers. i watch them in australia when ever i get the chance. please
Old 01-09-2005, 08:40 AM
riphraph

i would b most happy to help you m8
Old 01-09-2005, 06:20 PM
markmark

awsome. im also thinking of moving to the states when i finish my 4 year job. know some people in san diego. i saw the play off game too. that sucks. thought they would have had it in over time before he missed. i have been into the game for about a year now. i have nfl fever 2004 on x box which is where i got into it first. now i just can't get enough of it. know any sites or anything about the nfl i can look up?
Old 01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
markmark

anyone? no one wants to talk to an aussie chargers fan huh? i only wanted some info. maybe someone to talk about the sport to....