Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will the San Diego Chargers finish this year?
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 24 58.54%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 13 31.71%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 10 24.39%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 11 26.83%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 11 26.83%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 12 29.27%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 15 36.59%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 11 26.83%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 11 26.83%
AFC WEST CHAMPIONS!! 14 34.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-07-2013, 04:50 PM
bgmacn2002's Avatar
bgmacn2002 bgmacn2002 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 5,534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
It's multiple choice. Select as many of the options as you want.


Classic Tom

Very nice..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #12  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Vengeance, Inc.'s Avatar
Vengeance, Inc. Vengeance, Inc. is offline
versus you
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
And how will the raiders do. Last, with the first pic in next year's draft a kicker. Hey Janikowski is getting old.
We're signing Nate Kaeding as a free agent so he can miss kicks in meaningless games.
  #13  
Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
beeps's Avatar
beeps beeps is offline
<Part-Time BHC Consultant
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
We're signing Nate Kaeding as a free agent so he can miss kicks in meaningless games.
Actually, he was very good in meaningless games. Meaningful games... not so much.

  #14  
Old 02-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Vengeance, Inc.'s Avatar
Vengeance, Inc. Vengeance, Inc. is offline
versus you
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeps View Post
Actually, he was very good in meaningless games. Meaningful games... not so much.

You're right, I think he has the highest percentage all time in the regular season, or did at one point.
  #15  
Old 02-08-2013, 03:25 PM
beeps's Avatar
beeps beeps is offline
<Part-Time BHC Consultant
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 1,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
You're right, I think he has the highest percentage all time in the regular season, or did at one point.
Yep, it was him and Mike "Idiot Kicker" Vanderjagt (Spelling?). Judging by these guys careers, I guess that is not the most important stat.
  #16  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:41 PM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
You're a legend chargertom.....The "other side" speaks of you often.
The other side of what?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #17  
Old 03-29-2013, 12:45 AM
BlackHeart's Avatar
BlackHeart BlackHeart is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oakland
Posts: 643
Default

How you guys feel about not getting a 3rd rounder for losing Vincent Jackson cause you guys signed up too many useless players?
  #18  
Old 03-29-2013, 03:28 PM
cthommes's Avatar
cthommes cthommes is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ventura
Posts: 7,564
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
How you guys feel about not getting a 3rd rounder for losing Vincent Jackson cause you guys signed up too many useless players?
Not so good. How you guys feel about continuing to recycle trash heap quarterbacks?
__________________
-New guy, no sig.
  #19  
Old 03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
BlackHeart's Avatar
BlackHeart BlackHeart is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oakland
Posts: 643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthommes View Post
Not so good. How you guys feel about continuing to recycle trash heap quarterbacks?
That will all change when the time is right to draft a young QB maybe in 2014 most likely.

Lets both be honest here man, Chargers and Raiders are going nowhere anytime soon so you guys may as well do what we are doing and knock down the walls and rebuild from the ground up and be ready to bounce back once Manning retires. Sounds like loser talk I know but the facts are facts the Chargers are an avg team that won't win this division as long as Manning is around, When he is gone the Chargers will be pretty old in key spots with Gates and declining Rivers.

Raiders are FINALLY doing something that Al davis should have done back in 2004.....A REAL rebuilding process instead of being hard headed and giving avg players big money so yes on that note it feels good.
  #20  
Old 03-29-2013, 11:17 PM
guerro619's Avatar
guerro619 guerro619 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: back in the 619
Posts: 45,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
That will all change when the time is right to draft a young QB maybe in 2014 most likely.

Lets both be honest here man, Chargers and Raiders are going nowhere anytime soon so you guys may as well do what we are doing and knock down the walls and rebuild from the ground up and be ready to bounce back once Manning retires. Sounds like loser talk I know but the facts are facts the Chargers are an avg team that won't win this division as long as Manning is around, When he is gone the Chargers will be pretty old in key spots with Gates and declining Rivers.

Raiders are FINALLY doing something that Al davis should have done back in 2004.....A REAL rebuilding process instead of being hard headed and giving avg players big money so yes on that note it feels good.
So how long will this rebuilding take??? Another 11 years.
__________________
Quote:
My neck doesn't get burned any more. It's permanently red.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.