Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I talked to my ticket lady. She said they're expecting late August for the jerseys.
Son of a gun! I mean, I already have a Rivers jersey but I just want another.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:48 PM
<< Eeyooh, boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Tickets arrived
Got mine too.

And the stupid idiot timer parking passes were in the back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:55 PM
<< Eeyooh, boy!

Moe, B4L:

Don't forget, Pin it to win it!!!

Old 07-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Moe, B4L:

Don't forget, Pin it to win it!!!
This joke went over my head. I haven't seen our tickets yet.
Old 07-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

We received our tickets today. Something just doesn't seem right...the package is much smaller because there are only 4 tickets instead of the usual 14. The face value on each ticket is the same, $325 each in our case. A pre-season game ticket for $325??? Same for the Broncos, Eagles, Raiders, etc. If nothing else we surely have the highest priced tickets in the league.
I miss the fifty plus year traditions...
Old 07-30-2017, 06:59 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
We received our tickets today. Something just doesn't seem right...the package is much smaller because there are only 4 tickets instead of the usual 14. The face value on each ticket is the same, $325 each in our case. A pre-season game ticket for $325??? Same for the Broncos, Eagles, Raiders, etc. If nothing else we surely have the highest priced tickets in the league.
I miss the fifty plus year traditions...
I like the ticket books better than the sheets.
Old 07-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

The books are nice with the autographs that's for sure.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:47 AM
Rookie

Hi
My seats are in the north end zone. Walking into stubhub yesterday, I was shocked to see that;
a) 3/4 of the seats on the former "grassy berm" in the North end zone were removed and replaced with signage
b) sections 314 315 & 327, which are on the original seating chart (and which I almost bought) DO NOT EXIST

I asked a few stubhub folks and one guy said the fire marshals vetoed the seats due to safety issues. My question is: What happened to people that bought seats there?

I met one guy tailgating who said he was a first year season ticket holder that was early on the waitlist. He said the Chargers called him and offered to buy his seats back from him at cost plus $1,000 for each seat. He declined but I imagine it was to accommodate people that bought seats that were subsequently removed...?

Has anybody heard anything about this? I can't find anything online...
Old 08-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishthegame View Post
Hi
My seats are in the north end zone. Walking into stubhub yesterday, I was shocked to see that;
a) 3/4 of the seats on the former "grassy berm" in the North end zone were removed and replaced with signage
b) sections 314 315 & 327, which are on the original seating chart (and which I almost bought) DO NOT EXIST

I asked a few stubhub folks and one guy said the fire marshals vetoed the seats due to safety issues. My question is: What happened to people that bought seats there?

I met one guy tailgating who said he was a first year season ticket holder that was early on the waitlist. He said the Chargers called him and offered to buy his seats back from him at cost plus $1,000 for each seat. He declined but I imagine it was to accommodate people that bought seats that were subsequently removed...?

Has anybody heard anything about this? I can't find anything online...
I was wondering about that. Very interesting. We're 314 and 315 the extra side seats they were going to roll in?
Old 08-14-2017, 02:49 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I was wondering about that. Very interesting. We're 314 and 315 the extra side seats they were going to roll in?
Yep, those were the ones. I saw that the seats in the SE corner were there (337 & 338), but not the NW & NE corners.
Plus only 4 or 5 rows in the 300's behind the North goalpost. Which was originally supposed to be 10-15 rows