Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #371  
Old 04-06-2017, 04:35 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,268
Default

We shouldn't do this to Tyrell.

1000 yards stifles the noise.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 04-06-2017, 05:04 PM
krich1 krich1 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: St Thomas
Posts: 254
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
We shouldn't do this to Tyrell.

1000 yards stifles the noise.
I think sky's the limit for Tyrell. I still can't find my proper comparison for him yet. As of right now his game reminds me of Martavis Bryant. If he learns to highpoint the ball and fight for it I could see an AJ Green/Jordy Nelson type.
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 04-06-2017, 08:52 PM
pacstud's Avatar
pacstud pacstud is online now
Moderator of the Trenches
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido
Posts: 19,983
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargeroo View Post
Guess you didn't have much to do, eh?
A gross overestimation
__________________
I love these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven.
Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 04-07-2017, 03:16 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krich1 View Post
I think sky's the limit for Tyrell. I still can't find my proper comparison for him yet. As of right now his game reminds me of Martavis Bryant. If he learns to highpoint the ball and fight for it I could see an AJ Green/Jordy Nelson type.
Hitting the JUGGS right now.
Start him opposite KA.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 04-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Classic's Avatar
Classic Classic is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: San Diego
Posts: 305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Hitting the JUGGS right now.
Start him opposite KA.
KA on one side and TW on the other and......... Zay Jones underneath would be efficient passing attack that would give Melvin Gordon more running lanes because the defense can't stack the box.
Reply With Quote
  #376  
Old 04-16-2017, 12:39 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic View Post
KA on one side and TW on the other and......... Zay Jones underneath would be efficient passing attack that would give Melvin Gordon more running lanes because the defense can't stack the box.

Love me some Zay.
Would we have to take him at 38 ?
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #377  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:14 AM
ShowYourBolts's Avatar
ShowYourBolts ShowYourBolts is offline
Embrace the change
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 25,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Love me some Zay.
Would we have to take him at 38 ?
Me too. He's going to be real a good one.

The talent available @ #38 is going to be mind boggling.
Reply With Quote
  #378  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:35 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYourBolts View Post
Me too. He's going to be real a good one.

The talent available @ #38 is going to be mind boggling.
Who will fall?

That's the question at 7, 38 & 71.

Would you jump on Zay at 38 ?

Excellent Combine numbers.
Best hands in the draft.
Can high-point.
High production-TT 's focus.
Route refinement is the only issue-coachable.
PR friendly.

I am sold.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
  #379  
Old 04-17-2017, 09:55 AM
ShowYourBolts's Avatar
ShowYourBolts ShowYourBolts is offline
Embrace the change
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 25,191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Who will fall?

That's the question at 7, 38 & 71.

Would you jump on Zay at 38 ?

Excellent Combine numbers.
Best hands in the draft.
Can high-point.
High production-TT 's focus.
Route refinement is the only issue-coachable.
PR friendly.

I am sold.
That's a tough call for me, because I really want to improve the defensive backfield and mainly the FS position with the 1st 2 picks. But the talent is definitely there and he should be considered for sure.

Evan Engram is another guy who has me second guessing my rounds 1 & 2 defensive picks. He and Henry would be a deadly pairing for years to come.

Hooker, Jones/Engram and Moreau would have me feeling pretty good about the first 2 days for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #380  
Old 04-17-2017, 10:33 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYourBolts View Post
That's a tough call for me, because I really want to improve the defensive backfield and mainly the FS position with the 1st 2 picks. But the talent is definitely there and he should be considered for sure.

Evan Engram is another guy who has me second guessing my rounds 1 & 2 defensive picks. He and Henry would be a deadly pairing for years to come.

Hooker, Jones/Engram and Moreau would have me feeling pretty good about the first 2 days for sure.
I am very impressed with Engram.
He gets open early, which is worth two offensive linemen right there.

Hooker/Adams. Jones/Ingram. Moreau/Sidney.

Hooker might be gone. Good haul though.

This has got to be how TT is thinking. Like it or not, he is rooted in Polianism.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.